xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

A Chatroom script?

does webmessenger allow you to kick ppl out of your chatroom?can you connect to the webmessenger chatroom with a real client?can you connect a robot to the webmessenger chatroom?

how do you feel about making your own?i dunno how to for real time but i guess java can do itones that update on page refresh are easy enough.. so you can implement them to while you're browsing

Winbots, the thing to remember dude, is not everyone likes to use IRCPersonally I have no prob's with it. But I too prefer a regular looking chatroom LOL

it IS freeit will ALWAYS be freeI have NO intention of charging for itfrankly if i were to charge for my service i wouldnt have any ppl on my chat rooms...there are 1,500+ other nets that are free, so if i charged, then no doubt someone would pick one of those other 15 hundred irc nets....

irc IS realtime.... and the java applets for irc discussed here are realtime...

yeah i know..i was just talking about different ways of doing it - cos he doesnt like irc...cos he is mad :)