xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
loc

Invision Power Board help Editing Redirections..

I put the login for the forums on the index of my site. (mysite.com/index.php) I want to be able to log on there, then have it go to another page of my site (mysite.com/members/index.php), and link the forums from that page, rather than it redirecting me straight to the forums. Anyone have an idea on how to accompolish this?

hmm..go toinvisionize.comand go to the forums,and look at:website integration,you maybe need some bb-coding to dobut the people at invisionize.com know that betterthen me :D

Try this hopefully this works

<frameset rows="*" framespacing="0" border="0" frameborder="NO">	<frame src="URL TO LOGIN PAGE GOES HERE!" name="login" scrolling="auto" noresize>  </frameset>  <noframes>	<body>	</body>  </noframes>

Replace the URl to the URL of your login page. and paste the entire thing some where on your main page.

Cheers :)
Edited by Soviet Rathe (see edit history)

Hello Loc!

My name on Invisionize is ComRadKeL. I am an experienced expert at Invision Power Board, and can help with any issues you have. If you'd like to PM me at Invisionize forums, go to My Profile, and I'll see what I can help you with! :)

Best of luck.