xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

What browser do you use ?

Wow, we Mac users are rare aren't we? I didn't read all the posts in this topic, but from what I see, everyone uses PC. I love my iBook and Safari works well for me. Good security, update notices... I love the simplicity of the mac interface over all their applications. All the applications keep up the standards, so easy to use once you've adjusted! BTW, I've never had any problems with adware, EVER. Almost everyone I know who uses PC has had issues with security.

You aren't alone. ;)

Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/125.5.6 (KHTML, like Gecko) Safari/125.12

I use both Firefox and IE depending on the task, for example i use Firefox for sites that allow me to use it and when it screws up or plays "keyses" - (dunno if you guys will get that or not) i use IE for things like Windows update and Internet Banking and such but you cant beat Firefox with a big stick for browsing images and confusing websites because of the tabbed browsing/multiude of other add ons for it.Firefox 0.8 with various add ons including mouse gestures to name oneI.E. 6.0...something or other actually it says SP2 on the end of the version number but thats a lie because i decided to nam SP2 because it dosent like me at all :evil:

I've noticed that Firefox Mozilla, not just Mozilla, provides the best quality, speed, and security over all of the browsers.Kevin Cho - Darker Projects Audio Works

Cuthy, could you tell me what keyses are. I notice on firefox that sometimes it gives up, and due to this - you cant navigate from the page it gives up on, and tabs stop working - and buttons go funny. :|... I wonder if anyone else gets this.

i use firefox unless it can't display properly--then i use IE

what's what you can't see with firefox??? :shock:

Of course, i use firefox! ;)

Cuthy, could you tell me what keyses are. I notice on firefox that sometimes it gives up, and due to this - you cant navigate from the page it gives up on, and tabs stop working - and buttons go funny. :|... I wonder if anyone else gets this.

I use to get that too, until I got tired of it and switched browsers ;)

Tim :twisted:

It's good to see that firefox has taken a lead, but let's remember that this is among the smartest of web-users: the creators. Now, tell your friends.And don't forget to test your site in as many browsers as possible.After that, just put a link on your site to [your favorite browser here(FIREFOX)] and state that your site best works with it. Users will prolly download it and try it out atleast. --Z?

i use: firefox, opera, mozilla the best of them is of coure FIREFOX!!! maybe because firefox is simply and fast and that is very important, and of course safe! IE i uninstalled maybe one years ago because it is the worst browser in the world.