xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

What browser do you use ?

I like a browser called Slimbrowser from FlashPeak its a great way to organize the sites your browsing with tabs, and its alos great for putting the sites that u visit alot, that have something to do with one another in a group togeather so when u click on that group name it opens all the pages in that group for you :lol:
It also alows you to use toolbars such as google tool bar and yahoo tool bar!

Tim

Ive just downloaded it,   Its better than IE but not as good as firefox....

I do kind of agree with you although My computer is kinda older and has a hard time running firefox for some reason but runs Slimbrowser very well thus being the reason I don't use firefox. :lol:

Tim

Wow, we Mac users are rare aren't we? I didn't read all the posts in this topic, but from what I see, everyone uses PC. I love my iBook and Safari works well for me. Good security, update notices... I love the simplicity of the mac interface over all their applications. All the applications keep up the standards, so easy to use once you've adjusted! BTW, I've never had any problems with adware, EVER. Almost everyone I know who uses PC has had issues with security.