xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Website templates!

I just sat and went through all the themes at themechooser. Got dome really cool ones, though it took me awhile to go through the all. There are TONS of them! :shock:

What I am really looking for are some s**t-hot game/clan type themes for nuke. They need to be dark themes too. Also, preferably with the forum theme built in. I HATE subsilver !!Any ideas ?

Ok. In this case, go to this site. These templates are so hot I wihs I could use one, only I dont know how to set them up. You think if I tell you the link you could help me set up a php site, or at least give me some tips. lol Ill just give you the link. These templates have cool flash headers and more, they are the best:

They are all on this page, there are only a couple, but they are all wicked nice:

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

I've got most of their themes already loland they're for nuke platinum... just as well I use nuke and nuke platinum LMAOSure, I'll help ya, no worries :)

You will help me set up a php or at least tell em some steps to it? I have built many websites, I catch on fast hehe. i just need some one to walk me through it once and then on I can do it. Just been trying to find some one who actually knew what they were doing.