xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Need For Speed: Underground 2

you know SKyline might be the fastest but my friend let me in the dust with the rsx when i was in the skyline. it matters how good you drive and shift.

I think i saw a game the other day that is better then the nfu series games. I like drag racing and drifting but i see need for speed underground as a waste of money because the graphics make cool cars look not good. The graphics is very chunky even in the xbox version. If i wanted to waste 50$ for a new nfu game i would rather spend it on halo 2 on xbox, gta san andreas on ps2, or this other game which i saw it really neat and compares to nfu but way better graphics called Forza Motorsport which will come out in feb. 2005.

:P I dont know what to write :) - there all the stuff about NFS 8) I ony say - game rocks when you just start to play it ... but when you will be witch undergriund (1-2) more than 2 - 3 dats it goes to be boring - then only tuning gives much fun :wink:

My best time in NFSU1 was like i think 20. something seconds in the Honda Civic, i just kept beating my brother with his supra or whatever, i was playing for like 12+hours so.. i got really good at, but i never got a chanc eto beat it, im stuck on the 96th race, i keep crashing!

lol when does nfu 2 come out? is it out alredy? i wanna get it so i can have more fun. What new cars are in 2 that are newer then my favorite skyline :P