xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Need For Speed: Underground 2

it's just the prices  :shock:  I pay like 50 euros for 1 game ( :!: ) I can spend that money better..

:) for game i pay 1 euro (1CD).. for NFS underground 2CD - 2 euros.. :wink:

it's just the prices  :shock:  I pay like 50 euros for 1 game ( :!: ) I can spend that money better..

:) for game i pay 1 euro (1CD).. for NFS underground 2CD - 2 euros.. :wink:
I don't even do that. :)

it's true the prices of pc-games are realy high. if they would lower the price the copying of games wil be not so high as it is now. that counts also for normal cd's and dvd's.

Oh yea.. another thing si that i wouldnt buy N4SU2 unless i tryed the game SRS, that also seems like a good game, thats why i would try both of them and see which i like better becuase $50.00 isnt not kiddy money for a game you wouldnt even touch so.. i just double check myself.

Oh yea.. another thing si that i wouldnt buy N4SU2 unless i tryed the game SRS, that also seems like a good game, thats why i would try both of them and see which i like better becuase $50.00 isnt not kiddy money for a game you wouldnt even touch so.. i just double check myself.

for sure NFSU2 will be better! :wink:

Irfan how do you know it's better? have you even heard of that game? And actually NFSU is kind of corney just becuase your car gets unlock, IS THAT WHAT HAPPENS IN REAL LIFE!? Do you bet a honda civic and then a skyline will appear in your garage? Thats the corney thing about it, unlike SRS you can title your car and that means you can race someone for their car and whoever loses gets their car taken away. NFSU doesnt have that. And thats basicaly the onl reason its corney becuase of that unlock car thing. You should be able to just buy it when you have the money right then and their. lol and irfan your a skater what do you know about cars?

NFSU 2 is going to be a very good game, bus i think they should of done day mode where you are racing day time.But not the point, the point is that in 2 version you drive around the city and you choose who to race, there are tuned up cars all round the city, looking to burn their tyres.That game is going to be briliant.

I want to Gameplay 2004 in Utrecht and It was great!!! The Game NFSU II rocks the house :) I played the playstation version there it was on september 11th :) It looks great! Hopefully my pc can boost up the graphics and make it look beter then the PS II :D

Irfan how do you know it's better? have you even heard of that game? And actually NFSU is kind of corney just becuase your car gets unlock, IS THAT WHAT HAPPENS IN REAL LIFE!? Do you bet a honda civic and then a skyline will appear in your garage? Thats the corney thing about it, unlike SRS you can title your car and that means you can race someone for their car and whoever loses gets their car taken away. NFSU doesnt have that. And thats basicaly the onl reason its corney becuase of that unlock car thing. You should be able to just buy it when you have the money right then and their. lol and irfan your a skater what do you know about cars?

You are veerrrry FUNNYYY!!! heh what skateing has to do with cars??? very funny!! :):D:D:) and for sure NFS is better.. everyone say that! and i have never heard about SRS!? :?

NFSU 2 is going to be a very good game, bus i think they should of done day mode where you are racing day time.But not the point, the point is that in 2 version you drive around the city and you choose who to race, there are tuned up cars all round the city, looking to burn their tyres.
That game is going to be briliant.

kietekas if thats how the game is, then hell ya i would buy it but, becuase thats how that tokyo zero game was you drove around the city and then went in front of a car and flashed your blinkers then yous take off. Thats what a real game is like. If its like that then of oucrse it will be the best. I dont like set up'd races, like the old one, i liked it how kiettekas said it was gonna be like, i hopet hats how its gonna be. Then that will be a great game, and worth every penny.

I have the link to download the NFSU2 full game, but not sure if i am allowed to post it here.If i am allowed i will post it please, tell me.

I already have it, it is a good game, altough the cars around the site,they just race in a "follow the leader" :)But the cartuning is great! :PI got myself a nice Hummer H2 with speaker systems and a custom paint job :P