xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Need For Speed: Underground 2

It will be coming out next Sunday so... thats good. i would image that it would look kind of the same. 1 thing about that game that i had it that have to unlock cars/parts, i wish you had to buy the car and parts, instead of unlocking it and then buying it for points, thats kindda corney.

The first one was amazing, I'd expect this one to be that, and more. The selection of cars, tracks, upgrades and so on, I've heard is going to be doubled that of the first one.

nsfu1 rocked! i loved that game - tons of races in story mode too! like 113 levels i think! i cant wait for the 2nd one comin out!!!

ive played the demo and its awsome i belive theve really out done themselves this time ....its 1 of the few games i will try to buy when it hits the shelves but ive already bought HL2 even b4 its release so im not sure but /me drools allready

ive played the demo and its awsome i belive theve really out done themselves this time ....its 1 of the few games i will try to buy when it hits the shelves but ive already bought HL2 even b4 its release so im not sure but /me drools allready

:) i will buy both..in our country is still legal to copy disks.. so its not expensive! :)