xisto Community
holyium

Condition Zero is soo cool

I agree with Malish. Condition Zero is like a cartoon game gone horribly wrong. I don't even like to look at pictures of it. I hope Counter-Strike Online (CSO) will be better then CZ, CS 1.6 and CS:S. :D

counterstrike is pretty great. condition zero isnt THAT bad, i mean if you dont have internet and you have to play by yourself, then better play with bots, than no one =Pnot to sound bad or anything but personally, (dont hate me)
call of duty 4: modern warfare, leaves counterstrike looking like an old nintendo game =P
the graphics are on a whole different level, the gampelay is much more realistic, better missions, better maps, and the weapons are super awesome! with upgrades, camouflage and bonuses. if you have a good comp, you should definitely try it!!! but if you only like cs, and you dont like cod4 then you dont have to try it =P
but it is definitely awesome for me!

Well, i think Condition Zero is a pretty good game but i still prefer Call of Duty 4, so Condition Zero is not that bad
and yeah Call of Duty make Counter Strike looks like an old game

Condition Zero was very good compared to CS but now CSS is hell lot better with very good graphics for a multiplayer game. I really liked the missions in the game.Due to our geological location we hardly had any good servers with good players on it. And any foriegn servers mostly didn't allowed us or had very high latency which made us become noobs in thier servers, beacuse every time we saw an opponent we were fragged within a second as we were actually playing in the past. But CZ bought multiplayer with bots (we didn't knew of CS bots mod at that time) which we really enjoyed a lot. Playing with our friends and against tough bots was real fun, because we weren't as skilled back then. We learnt a lot of team skills and understanding between our teammates.

Edited by pasten (see edit history)

I was cosidering buying Counter-Strike:Condition Zero until I saw ratings for it and heard what my friends were telling me about it. It got lower ratings than what I thought at about 7.0-8.0. (If I remember correctly at Gamespot). Some of my friends say that the bots in the missions are pretty lame and easy to beat, and others say that they are advanced. I have seen screenshots of it and the graphics look pretty cool. So I'm still debating whether or not to get it

-reply by Ayaz