xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mario

Free 3d RPG?

WEll i played a few but I got bored.. I was going to download ragnorak but you can only play till a certain place or time. Does anybody know where I can download or play a online 3d RPG game?

This game got a good response in my country...., a ton of pple pple play this game and pay a lot of money for every month, bcause it's not free here....But, really..... this game is to awesome.

Attention Users who cannot get Knight Online to Download

Download a bit torrent downloading programming, (such as Bitornado) and right-click the following link, click save as on the following link.

-- Link Snipped --

Then open your torrent program, and let it download overnight. :P

By the way admin, I was wondering, do you play Knight Online?

Edited by OpaQue (see edit history)

Knight online is an very fun game. Thank telling me! there is also another fun free RPG game which is be updated and new version should b coming soon. i'll give more info and how to get it soon.

I´ve played only one 3D RPG online... is name is prinston tale and its very good...is like diablo and champions of norrath!

I played more then that one, but that one is still on number one.. It is paid at the moment though, but you can play it for free until lvl 39...

Just check it out, it's a REAL nice MMORPG, heres the link to the site: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Hope you like it too :P