xisto Community
odomike

Ok check out these TRAP17 banners Real kool ones...lol

Those are abit tacky. I think darker letters and a lighter background will help make it look better, but there is still much to be desired. I say keep going and remember to take people's eyes into consideration. :D I give the first banner a 4 or 4.5/10. I give the second banner a 4/10.

Too hot i use Photoshop 7.0 and ImageReady 7.0 to make that effect u make some text then duplicate the text layer and make its opactiy 50% or less... and go into image ready, make 10 - 15 frames and move both layers around just a little bit on each frame and its done... ( if u move the text layers around to much it will look really bad )oh and i forgot to say that make sure the duplicated text layer thats @ 50% opacity is under the 100% opacity layer...Contact me by PM if u dont understand...

i think that it will pay you more to spend your money on buying softs than on buying games. btw thats just my own opinion. Genocide, the download is between 76MB to 110MB if i remember correctly.