xisto Community
Mario

Co.nr or uni.cc? which one

i prefer .co.nr, since the domain looks more professional. i think both of them have the same features. i don't know if .uni.cc places ads on the website, but with .co.nr you only have to put a small 88x31 on your index page

i don't know if .uni.cc places ads on the website, but with .co.nr you only have to put a small 88x31 on your index page

Yeah, uni.cc requires you to put an ad, but it's not an annoying flashing gif like co.nr's ad.

co.nr: Posted Image

uni.cc: Posted Image

i don't like either one of them! i use my plain .trap17.com .. it's sessier :D

besides who's gonna remember uni.cc? not even a word. whole words are easier to remember for people... with stuff like co.nr and uni.cc it's easy to get letters backwords or something because they aren't really words... maybe if it was co.rn or something it'd be good! haha :D

- just my little opinion

------------------------------------
btw zyklon, i just went to look at your site and got this

There is no website configured at this address.
You are seeing this page because there is nothing configured for the site you have requested. If you think you are seeing this page in error, please contact the site administrator or datacenter responsible for this site.

Edited by ill (see edit history)

.tk forces popup banners. And also my last host they didn't allow .tk because it would overwrite a file or something.. not sure. So I don't think it would be good to use .tk with this host

mmm, uni.cc, and the rest is all free but dot.tk... You can get it free but you will only get your site forwarded, only 5 email adresses (Cant be done from cPanel) and thats it... While at uni.cc and the rest you get free unlimited @yourthing.this.that email adresses. But if you go for payed you could better get a .com at https://www.1and1.com/ cause thats cheaper then a .tk at http://www.dot.tk/en/index.html?lang=en...

I haven't tried .co.nr yet but uni.cc is good.So far I have not have any problems with them yet. However, DNS takes quite awhile to propagate. UNI.CC is quite good. It also easy to remember too.:UNI.CCSee? Its quite easy to remember. Anyway, its free and the features are quite good.