xisto Community
cumar11

How Good Are You With Girls, Ladies

I guys , I was just wondering How good we trap 17 guys are with girls.WOULD you call yourself a "nerd".I;m not a newd I Don;t look or dress like a one.I good in sports and great with ladies.

Im 17, sitll in HightSchool, hoping to get into colledge, i dont consider myself a nerd, although i think i do kow a lot about computers, im allways reading and learning stuff from internet and computers, i have a girlfriend tho....haha:P and she is 17 two

I would say I am fairly very good with women. I have had my gf for the past 18 monthes and I have never gotten a problem going on dates with "hard to get" girls or any other type. Though I will admit.. I am not prone to asking nerds out.

no problem here... im not a nerd... i come online to talk to my real friends when at home and to sort out my site which is a time killer... but as for how i am with the women... no problem at all, it helps that im a chilled person and calm and collected

You all realize that answers would change once you ask how many gfs have you had or how many dates have you been on. Then all the testosterone would come out and males would try to be manly. :blink: bleh to that *BLEEP*.

LOL, I used to talk with every girl in school but now i am more reserved... I only talk to girls when necessary, unless I really want to:p

I guys , I was just wondering How good we trap 17 guys are with girls.

WOULD you call yourself a "nerd".

I;m not a newd I Don;t look or dress like a one.

I good in sports and great with ladies.

71677[/snapback]

However, you're not good with spelling.

I'm not a nerd, and i think I'm pretty goog with girls, every girl thinks I'm cute, We had a school play, and i was the cute one in it and girls had to fiddle with me. Well yeah, and good at computers but people dont think of me as a nerd, i play Cricket and Soccer even made it to the states. I think the Xisto people are normal people with brains.From.::DAMAN::.

I'm almost 17, and still kind of a nerd (Computers, video games, card games, and comics are basically my life), but I don't think I look like one. I'm not short and skinny anymore. ^-^ But I don't really think that matters. I think it depends on what the girl is interested in.I'm not going to be an idiot and lie about something so trivial, so I've only had one girlfriend, and it didn't last for that long. I can talk to girls just fine, but I tend to paralyze a bit when trying to ask them out or whatever.I used to be a dork about girls, but now I don't really care. If they really like me, they can show me that. I'm not going to bother chasing after a girl I'd never have a chance with anyway.There are these two girls that I'm kinda interested in. One's kinda like the girl next door, cute, smart, funny, whatever, and the other is like, the perfect girl, and I'm friends with her, but I doubt I'd have a chance for a date.And I'm still kinda new here, so it's one of those situations where you don't really know people well enough.

highschool and college girls are EASY. most don't have boyfriends and are at the age where they WANT a boyfriend or even never had a boyfriend. True test for someone who is good with women is if they can STEAL a girl from a stable relationship. And I'm not talking highschool type relationships. I am talking real relationships of like 5 years+ where those people are more mature.

Can you run that by me one more time? High school girls are easy? No, it's easy to pick up drunk girls in a bar, maybe, but high school girls aren't easy. Most have boyfriends, and if not, they probably don't want one, or they're generally the girl you -don't- want to date. In the rare chance you find a "none-of-the-above" you're still going to have some trouble getting to date her, if you're a dork like me. ^-^

I can easily say I'm not a nerd. I may be dead on with my spelling, but that's schools fault! I hang out pretty much with the drug scene, but not hardcore drugs, just w33d. I enjoy the occasional drink. I am awesome with chicks! I lure them in with my charm Mwhahahahaha. LOL

Frankly, talking to girls and elders is a bit diffrent for me. When I m talking to guys.. its like I say whats on my mind. When it comes to the other two, I have to think and talk :-S When it comes to ask a girl out, I just put that in between normal conversation, If she says yes, its cool. Else.. the conversation continues.. I don't make such conversations serious.

but high school girls aren't easy.

129274[/snapback]

Dude, this is like the first time I have agreed with you on something. High school girls, in my opinion, are not easy. Maybe that's because my personality stinks, but I'll find a new one over the summer and come back in my senior year fresh and hot :o (who am I kidding)

When it comes to ask a girl out, I just put that in between normal conversation, If she says yes, its cool. Else.. the conversation continues.. I don't make such conversations serious.

129298[/snapback]

So basically, you just ask a girl out in the middle of a conversation? Sample conversation:

Some girl: The sky is beatiful, isn't it?

OpaQue: Yeah, look at all those birds flying. Have you ever noticed that the sky is blue?? It sure fascinates me.

Some girl: Hehe, yeah. Let's see if I can get one of those birds to land on my arm. *makes bird sounds*

OpaQue: Hey, will you go out with me?

[insert your own ending here]

But to be more serious, I stink when it comes to girls. Seriously. I have no idea what to say because it just might end up to be a wrong statement that will make her ignore you forever. That's bad.

By the way, no hard feelings, OpaQue :D