xisto Community
truman69

How Much Do You Pay For Your Internet And How Fast Is It?

I am using a dial-up internet and I have a 64k modem. I am using internet mostly for surfing and for emails, not much of those video and mp3 downloading things. I am spending only 100 Pesos or around 2 US Dollars for my prepaid internet card with 30 hours of surfing time but FREE from 12 midnight upto 8 in the morning. That is why i am online mostly during midnight. a very affordable thing for people like me. :blink:

I have a broadband cable connection. I'm not sure on speed limits but I have had speeds of 780+KB download from Cnet! I am guessing that means it is a good speed. :blink: zippy77

I (my parents) would pay $30 except we get it in a package with TV, so it's less. My connection speed is 384kb/s, and I'm satisfied. I would be cool to get their (Charter's) 3mb service... I think it's mad expensive though.

my internet connection is 3mbit down 800kbit up. and I pay approximately $29 US a month. (the connections is DSL). The only complaint is that the upload speed is a bit too slow. It really sucks when you are trying to upload or share files with someone.

I don't pay for my Internet, but I reckon my dad pays too much for the pathetically slow connection I have. It's not THAT slow, but sometimes it can be. And it cuts out periodically. And they call this Broadband! :o

I have a 54.0 Mbps cable connection, and I pay around S$60 a month. It's in the package with my cable TV. I have to pay for the individual TV channels, though.The connection's pretty fast, but it slows down at peak periods sometimes I have to wait ages for Trap 17 to load. It's aggravating especially when I want to attack people. :o Oh and S$60 is around US$36 I think.

i have got 512K and pay $100 a year,which sounds very cheap but slow actually.because the limited way for connection is DSL,could not offer much better boardband in theroy.:o i could not play online game smoothly like a single harddisk game.512K for us,only to browse web and download little things.

Here, in Italy, i have Fastweb (a private Lan). 10Mbit/s (very fast) and i have, for 70 euro/month, all included: Internet 24/24, Tv on Demand and Sky for the soccer and calls to all italian telephone numbers. :o

I use comcast broadband at 100 mbps. its around 35$ a month, but the speed is worth it. I never get disconected with it. I acually dont pay for it, my uncle does. :o I can afford it really, i just dont pay for it :D:D:D

Got a Wanadoo Broadband cable connection and in the time I was disconnected they upgraded it to 10mB speed and I gotta pay like ?40,- a month, not bad :o