xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
DjLuki

Soccer Sig

Pretty interesting and basic. YOu probably should have made the image in the middle a tad more non transparent because it just seems like you didn't mean for it to be there rather than it being in the distance though. The images also are kinda funky but good job none the less.

:blink: thank you.. i tried to get some pictures with real people bt couldn' find what i was looking for..also i wa gonna do a different sig.. which would have been better but it would have taken to long..im goan try it on weekend..same theme but with real pictures.. also i think the pics on this looks pretty good lol.. if i would have just put the cup on top of everything.. some of the letters would have been invisible. i jsut tried to get everything to show.

A bit basic yeh, and the cartoons and trophy don't really suit. A border yes = good idea. I'd say make each german flag segment equal, the black is a little smaller than the rest. And center the germany. I like things symettrical! :blink:

thanks for the comments..some of you said to add a border..and it does have a border but its white.. and its not visible in this forum becuse of its color. but im gonna come up with a better design with a sig like this..stay tuned. :o

Yeah nice little sig. I need to make an overhaul on my sig very baddly. Maybe I wkill look for some cool new design in my sig. Hmm does not know.*opens up PS*