xisto Community
snlildude87

Test Your Reaction Time - Flash Game shoot some sheep

Okay, I guess I'll start off this topic with a bang (I hope).

What's your reaction time? Have you had it properly looked at recently? Why not play a game and check it at the same time? Here is a game I found last week, and I decided to put it on my site because it entertained me for 5 minutes. The game is called Reaction (I don't really see a title, so I'm giving it one), and the object of the game is to shoot sheep with a tranquilizer dart before they leave your screen. If you jump the gun, you get a three second penalty time which will hurt you because your times, after 5 turns, are averaged. I got Rocketing Rabbit at .1862 seconds. What did you get?

Here is the link: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Don't forget to post your time and rank here! Good luck :)

my best was 0.2046... I always commit a foul in the last shot... anyway it's a pretty fun game but it gets annoying after you commited so many fouls:p

Good game could be on it for ages trying to improve, but might need more coffee :blink: Fastest time: 0.2112
Fastest Reaction: 0.125
I was eager on mostly every shot, commiting so many fouls :)

YAY.. i still lead.. LOL. Nah, I played it about 15-20 times.. before I got that. Its very addictive. BEwARE!

i got 0.191 with a low of 0.120it is kind of addictive but i suspect that people with slower computers will do better. Slower frame rates and crappy graphics cards make these types of games much eaiser to play. They should show the frame rate on that game too.I am using a celeron 1.066GHZ with on board graphics (48mb). I'll bet the slower guys are using much faster computers.

Posted Image

Haha, I think it's safe to say that OpaQue got owned for many reasons:

1. My time is lower than his

2. My fastest reaction: 0.000 seconds. His fastest reaction: 0.114 seconds

3. It took me 14 tries. It took him 15 to 20 tries. (Actually, I'm not too sure about this one) :blink:

haaah that was funny i am not good at it but it is really funny:P

you made that yourself??

129864[/snapback]

Haha, I wish, but my Flash skillz is like a child playing with fire for the first time - on a good day, I can create some pretty sweet stuff :lol: , but on a bad day, I usually end up burning myself. :)