xisto Community
dark

What Are Your 3 Favorite Movies And Why?

1) Scarfacewho doesnt like this movie. so far this is the best movie ever made. shows wat a guy had to go though when he arrived here the the u.s and it also showed how gangsta he was. this movie is packed with action and there never is a dull moment in the movie.2) Matrix(the forst one)i think this is the best out of the 3 cuz in the 2nd and the 3rd they talk to much. i mean there better fights but they just talk to much. int he first neo just gets all into the fight instead of talking first. besides all that slow motion stuff is cool in the first one but the 2nd and 3rd got a lil old for me.3) The Decentthis is by far the movie that gave me a heart attack in the teature. this movie mad me jump a lot and like scarface the women in this movie were s8 gangsta man killin all them lil monsters and stuff. and there never was a dull moment in the movie.

Edited by HiDDeNMisT (see edit history)

Hey its just very hard to restrict myself with only 3 movies... ok... i will post what i have...

note: The order is not based on my liking... i like all of them so much.

Life is Beautifu
This movie i watched after some recommendation from my friends. After watching the movies i recommended to atleast 200-300 of my friends. This movie is more than awesome and just great... The characterization and expressions are more than very good...

The Godfather
This i think is one of the movies that i have crossed the threshold limit of 50(number of times i have watched...). i just cant believe make-up can change a person so much... The way Al Pacino looks in the first part and in the last part when he dies... wha... the make-up is worth some mention.. And this i like so much... Al Pacinos action when his daughter gets shot ..when he cries aloud.. he is the best.

Lord of the Rings
I have watched this movie atleast 60-70 times, but still not bored. worth 11 oscars...

Forest Gump
Tom Hanks is one of the best.

Terminal
the real situation when you think is un-bearable... But... no words man... awesome movie...

The pursuit of happyness

Gladiator
Russel Crowe is one of the best...

The Matrix
I still cant believe those brothers were able to get an idea like this... Awesome man awesome. They were the beginning for some of the great movies that followed.... What i like in Matrix?? concept, colors, dialogues, actions, reactions, accessories, costumes, guns, machines... of course the red women, Neo, trinity and the others.
Forgot to mention morpheus

Departed
nice Movie... I like the drop kick murphy album so much.... i am going to play that now... :P

ok...time to move... there are still more movies... that i like...

Notting hill (nice romance)...
Troy
Remember the Titanz
The prestige
The Patriot
Titanic
Ben Hur
Apocalypto
The Gods Must Be Crazy (all of them...)

and many more...

my favourite movies:1. shawshank redemption 19942. Indiana Jones3. Back to the futurewhy i like these movies??-the plot are so brilliant.-you can't predict how the conflicts was solved-the ending is perfect.. perfect and good ending..-it stick to my head since the first time i watched them.-

A better tomorrow -Good story about friendship, good action for gun battle, have nice picture.Back to the future -A good word " It means your future hasn't been written yet.","Your future is whatever you make it.So make it a good one." I really like it very much.Lord of rings -I like the story about what will we do when man have to face death.

my three favorite movies are saw, saw2, and saw3it's because their amazing!people think it's scarry but if you look at jigsawyou'll see that the things he makes are genious!i don't like the killing part but he has everything thought out!it's like he's a super genious murder man