xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hulunes

The Most Expensive Painting 104,160,000

the author of the dear painting,you must know...right,he is Picasso.the name of painting is "a having pipe boy" ,maybe i cound not describe it more visually.but the price come to 104,160,000 us dollars,be the most expensive painting all over the world at present.

Posted Image

Ah i see... where was the bid take place? and when? who buy it? actually i don't really understand anything about painting... where the art is? and where the price in? if i were about to bought that piping boy picture, i will bid for 150$ at most... hehehe... just kidding... eh, what about monalisa? how worth is it?

I never really liked his work until I saw the real thing and it was impressive. Except the mona lisa, which is tons smaller than people make it out to be. You can't even get that close to it and there's always, or was always a huge crowd in front of it so you couldn't notice whether or not the eyes were really following you as you moved around.
round

I think who ever bought that painting is out of thier mind! Why pay millions upon millions for a painting when a print of the same painting would look just as good sitting on your wall?(and cost a fortune less) Anybody who has that kind of money to throw away on a painting just because they can have bragging rights should be donating a few of million bucks my way. For that kind of money I could make something alot nicer than a painting to put on thier wall! LOL :blink: zippy77

Thats more than billions of people make, and she spent it on a painting? :o What is the point to a multi-million dollar painting, anyways?That would have lightened the wallet quite a bit. That is insane.

well,it is really out of mind to buy it for anyone.the painting is only appreciated in museum or like here as a post pic :o maybe if you stare the painting a lot time,the picture move a little.what i meaned is that the boy smile a little once...or eye move a little too.:D it is just my thought lead to the picture exist spirit :D just a joke.

I have never really understood the point of spending so much money on a painting...... Why not just but a knockoff? Looks the same....Normal people (myself) wouldn't beable to tell a difference.Its like buying abercrombie jeans instead of wal-marts....When the only people that see them cant tell a difference.

Thats more than billions of people make, and she spent it on a painting?  :o What is the point to a multi-million dollar painting, anyways?

That would have lightened the wallet quite a bit.

That is insane.

129233[/snapback]

I know, who in their right mind would pay for a painting that costs over 1000000$?

I dont think anyone would want it let alone afford it