xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Bash

Best soccer game - Fifa or PES?

Which do you think is the better soccer game?  

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I love FIFA on consoles, especially Xbox360. But on PC i play PES, it runs a lot smoother on nice PCs, playing FIFA on PC is rubbish. lol.

I play more Pro evolution soccer , i think its more Flexible than Fifa, Fifa is a slower game than PES i think ,and PES doesn't need much reqirements like FIFA I play more PES in my PC and i like it

ISS was my fav of all time which became pes of course so yeah pes wins overall, although I haven't liked the last 2 on ps3 I've played fifa instead. PES 2010 looks great it's about time they had a few elements of fifa for instance better graphics. Why don't Konami and EA team up to make the best football game ever, they could call it 'FIFA Evolution Soccer' just imagine the gameplay of pes with the official fifa workings and combined graphics with master league be a pro and create your own teams, just about the perfect game of footy!-reply by pedro

PES the Best soccer game Best soccer game - Fifa or PES?

I think its true if Konami and fifa Gets together and combine all the elements that they use on pro evolution like  tactics and the master league  and the  graphics and the AI and put in create your own teams on the game and called it Fifa Evolution Soccer ...(= (= It will be an amazing Soccer Game but I still give all the credit to Konami becuase they are working on the game Pro evolution 2010 on every aspect like Graphics , AI and the Way the players React and Making the fans noise in the stadium and I totally like the tactics option that they are working on like puting a different card on each player to make the play and more stuff that makes konami the Best Fifa should do something because I see that Pro Evolution 2010 but it doesnt have a lot of teams like fifa but it has the UEFA Champions and more so its going to be  better then fifa 2010 from all aspects ...(= (= (=  I'm still Going to buy the 2 games because they are going to be great soccer games ...(=(=(=

-reply by Diego Tueme

No doubt in saying that Pro Evolution Soccer is much much better than Fifa. I have played both the Fifa and PES and found PES more realistic than Fifa. The stadiums, crowds and players looks real. Flares send smoke spiraling into the heavens, while stadium roofs cast shadows onto the pitch. Artificial Intelligence of PES is much better than that of Fifa. Well this is my opinion. ;)

I have played both FIFA and Pro Evolution Soccer both.I have played FIFA for long time, I have played FIFA 007,08,09 and I liked 08 the most.Then I started playing PES at the beginning I wasn't really impressed by the game,only found the graphics to be good. But after playing it for a while I realised that it was much better game than any FIFA edition.So in my opinion PES is great.

Edited by munna.raghav (see edit history)

The difference between fifa and pes is like comparing pool (fifa) with snooker (pes), or one day cricket (fifa) with test match cricket (pes) or chess (pes) with checkers (fifa)...Its as simple as that my fellow readers

-reply by jehangir firoz

i cant believe people think fifa is betterBest soccer game - Fifa or PES?

Pes is so much better fifa is basically fake look how they header the ball its totally unrealistic I have played a lot of fifa games and PES games and I think is so much better PES 09 you have become a legend which you can play till you retire on fifa 09 you have become a pro and only have that for 4 years so all of yous lot who think fifa is better give your head a bobble

-reply by darwin

well pes was better before the 2008 versionsof fifa but to fifa 09 to fifa 10 now to fifa 11 ,fifa is really really great,, i mean now the pes games are juust like u dribbleling and just wen the defender gets to the ball u do a brigde to him, an the speed of the players in pes is so fast that its not even close to realistic,and u can just choose european teams in the new pes that was the part that really bugged me cause im brazilian,now with fifa is more realistic the speed is realistic th movements are more realistic,headerings, shots everything, and i hear that some people are saying that fifa was rushing to make the game and that they need to stop making one sequence every year,,cmon they need to update players,transferings,etc.i have played both and fifa for me has gotten much betteer