xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Good Grief Graphics

Awesome Sig And Background skillets

photoshop cs, with 6 texture layers with the layer blending modes of anything from soft light tolinear burn. All pics used except the egg letters were taken with a canon eos digital rebel. The sig is just a scaled-down version of an earlier version of the pic, without the eggs and with more color. It's my version of grunge, not using all that brush crap but using other methods to give a dark appearance.

wow... crazy fool... looks nice, clean and realistic... but a bit boring perhaps? a frying pan

134161[/snapback]

As I said, it is based off of the first cd cover of that band.

Yet again another piece of great work -_- The wood so realistic.

Good job and remember to keep it up!

:D

~ Munchie ~

134190[/snapback]

The wood was in the picture. Sort of.

its ok i have about the sme opinion as johnny on this i knew you couldent have made those shrimp letters in Photoshop i was about to say you just took a pic before i saw that

its ok i have about the sme opinion as johnny on this i knew you couldent have made those shrimp letters in Photoshop i was about to say you just took a pic before i saw that

136295[/snapback]

It was a heack of a lot more work than just "taking a pic." And what's wrong with that?

i mean setting a pan and wood and shrimp up like that then taking a digital pic of it and adding w/e text. Thats just how real it looks

138892[/snapback]

Errr...that's eggs....not shrimp. :(