HOME       >>       Science and Technology

What Would You Do... Three Scenarios

Trystim

1. If the internet went down.

I would be calm, but I would also be pretty, well ummm... I don't know!  I wouldn't be able to talk to anybody because the AIM services are run on the internet!(well, duh!)

I would probably read books until the internet came back up!!!

2. If Phones and all communication went down.

I would FREAK OUT!

3.If all of the above happened...

SUICIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

or mabey not >_>

56312[/snapback]

Communications can never completely go down unless they find someone to shut everyone in the world up at the same time taking away our ability to speak. But the other means such as the internet, phone, and mailing system went down we probably have bigger problems at hand then worrying about that and would need to focus on that first then worry about the other stuff. I wouldn't stress to much as it would just take me back to the days of Pencil & paper RPG's like Dungeons and Dragons stuff like that woot. Remember those days lol.

Cif

1_ i'll get very angry, but i can wait. Take my car and go out. 2_ if telephone don't work, no problem. I don't use it so much :)3_ OMG!!! i have to find something to do...

OwrLam

People, let's to live amicably.... =)

dontmaimyourself

well I probably wouldnt be that concerdened I mean of course i'd miss the internet but I'm sure there are plenty of other things to do (possibly) I just never get the cahnce to do any of them because i spen so much time on the internet. on second thought that would be bad really bad like killing spree bad.

Solar

1. If internet went down - Call my ISP and use the bomb threat 2. If phones and communication were down - Videogames!3. If all that happened - Crack up and hum the ABC Song, rocking back and forth.

Solar

1. If internet went down - Call my ISP and use the bomb threat 2. If phones and communication were down - Videogames!3. If all that happened - Crack up and hum the ABC Song, rocking back and forth.

gdpglc

1. If the internet went down.

I would be calm, but I would also be pretty, well ummm... I don't know!  I wouldn't be able to talk to anybody because the AIM services are run on the internet!(well, duh!)

I would probably read books until the internet came back up!!!

2. If Phones and all communication went down.

I would FREAK OUT!

3.If all of the above happened...

SUICIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

or mabey not >_>

56312[/snapback]

if the internet is down

i cannt chat with my friend my family

the most important is that i will be out of my work

because i am a programmer!!!!!

jjhou

If both communications fail at same time, what then? Murphy's law sais:"if something can get wrong - it will(get wrong).in hebrew, we Jews - have a rabi, a Hassidic rabi - Nachman me-Uman sais:"those who believe he(the Lord above)can make something wrong -should believe he(same)can mend it.I believe that the Lord is not yet bored with whatever people do or fail to do - fact is he's creating millions of people more eachgeneration.

Binod Singh

First of all i will check any alternative way to connect to the internet, if the existing problem with hardware or ISP if internet goes down.I donot use so much cellphone or phone, so that will not have too much effect.In all the above cases if it happens for a few hours or days, it will be good because u can interact with nearby people, which sometimes may not be possible because of busy schedule with internet and phone.

Pages :-

Page 1Page 2

VIEW DESKTOP VERSION REGISTERGET FREE HOSTING

Xisto.com offers Free Web Hosting to its Members for their participation in this Community. We moderate all content posted here but we cannot warrant full correctness of all content. While using this site, you agree to have read and accepted our terms of use, cookie and privacy policy. Copyright 2001-2019 by Xisto Corporation. All Rights Reserved.