xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Florisjuh

Help with my mouse...

Hi,I have a dexxa Optical mouse... I have al the drivers... Left and Right button to go back and forth work but the scrollwheel doesnt work... Is there any way that you know how to make the scrollwheel work? Its sucks when I am gaming...-Florisjuh

have you tried the MOUSE settings found at your control panel?there shud be options there on how to make your scrollwheel work.it's worth a try :D

My advice for you is that DON'T INSTALL ANY DRIVERS. Windows Xp usually has all the drivers that are enough to keep most mouses working.You should try uninstalling the drivers, unplugging and re-plugging in the mouse. Windows should be able to handle it fine.

My advice for you is that DON'T INSTALL ANY DRIVERS. Windows Xp usually has all the drivers that are enough to keep most mouses working.
You should try uninstalling the drivers, unplugging and re-plugging in the mouse. Windows should be able to handle it fine.

my mouse has 5 buttons, so if i didn't install the drivers those 2 buttons don't work.

My advice for you is that DON'T INSTALL ANY DRIVERS. Windows Xp usually has all the drivers that are enough to keep most mouses working.
You should try uninstalling the drivers, unplugging and re-plugging in the mouse. Windows should be able to handle it fine.

my mouse has 5 buttons, so if i didn't install the drivers those 2 buttons don't work.
You download the latest driver for the page of manufacturer?? try this...

I would see if the mouse fully works first then try updating the mouse driver then check what have u installed lately to see what u did might have made the mouse act like that then if i was really desperate to get it to work i would reinstall my os.