xisto Community
JJBDude

Lego Star Wars

seen the trailer. I never got a chance to try it out. But from the trailer it seems really cool that you can mix and match all the lego pieces and change the faces and stuff. But i have heard that it isn't a long game. Which is really to bad if it is such a good game like i have heard and seen.

Ya i played, have, and beaten the first one. i thought it was ok. i got all the characters, and everything so easily though. i like the idea though and its fun for younger people mostly. but if the second one is good and the graphics are good then i might consider renting it or maybe even buying it later on.

I have the First one for xbox and the graphics are pretty good and the gameplay is good too. The game is a little short and easy though. Ya ive seen some pictures for the second one and it looks good. There is supposed to be a lot more to do than in the first one, like if you are a wookie i guess you can rip off arms or something like that. I dont know if i will get the second one cause like a few other people said its more for like a ten year old. Ill probably just rent it and beat it. But it looks good.

My friend has the game for PS2 and we love it. Especially a fun game to play after a couple drinks. Mainly because of its sarcastic humor about the movies and the game itself. When it hits the $10 bargin bin, I'll probably pick it up like I did the first one. I don't play it often, but around the right people it's a funny party game. Another one of those you can sit and watch other play and laugh!

Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga is hitting stores soon. And another famous LucasArts property has joined the fight! Indiana Jones comes to the Lego Star Wars universe, whip and revolver at the ready.

Courtesy of GameTrailers.com, here are some of the gameplay montages featuring Indy kicking stormtrooper butt.

And sorry, Harrison Ford is not providing the voice of the archaeologist this time.

Standard definition:
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

High definition:
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

The lego star wars games are awesome, i mean combining three of my favourite things, they are so fun and so funny although not having any voices i quite strange but i guess they couldn't get the voice actors or something and so they just left it out