xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
The Herb

Tetris (all Types) This thread is for any and every Tetris fan out there

Is anybody else here a Tetris fan!man, I'd be willing to bet I'm the biggest fan haha. But anyways, what is everybody's favorite versions? Personally, my favorite is Tetris the Grandmaster 2 Plus because of Grandmaster Mode, Death Mode, and Doubles mode.or am I the only one who loves this game?

im a big fan of tetris but i have to say that the very first one for the arcades is better why because its the original and you can't beat that all no matter how many times you change it :)

I beat Tetris once >_>Well, sort of. Tetris Plus for GB has a puzzle mode I beat. It's 100 levels long and you have to get rid of enough blocks to let a 2x2 guy fall to the bottom. I wish I hadn't reset that >_< some of the levels (esp. every 18-20 -- it was in 5 sets) were really hard.

Tetris is the most serious game ever. I still have the 1st nintendo system with the tetris game. I can stay up for hours playing it. When it gets to level 8 the pieces start dropping down all fast..pfft!

Tetris is the most serious game ever. I still have the 1st nintendo system with the tetris game. I can stay up for hours playing it. When it gets to level 8 the pieces start dropping down all fast..pfft!

130610[/snapback]

That's the same as me... I had tetris on the original nintendo system, and loved to play it when it still worked (my controllers are broken lol).

I also had a tetris-like game that was on the computer which was fun... it had jewels to collect and the layers would move and different things on different levels. It was really fun too.

I've never managed to beat any tetris game out there though. Unless you count Dr. Mario, which is sort of like tetris, because I beat that one....

This is one of the best games ever made (i know i a lil slow posting on topics that havent been posted on for months but who cares?) i could play this game night and day XD

also the original song was sweet to i heard so many techono versions of that song its insane.

I dont really have a favorite but i know what my uncle's is. He seems to like the original the best on the gameboy. He likes that one that came out with the huge *bottom* gameboys and they are gray. He hates the computer ones. He claims he does better on the GB one. But its his opionion. I just think the better it looks the better it is.

I dont really have a favorite but i know what my uncle's is. He seems to like the original the best on the gameboy. He likes that one that came out with the huge *bottom* gameboys and they are gray. He hates the computer ones. He claims he does better on the GB one. But its his opionion. I just think the better it looks the better it is.

164538[/snapback]

ya i can agree with that Tetris is much better on a gameboy XD

I love tetris!!! It is simply the best puzzle game out there. I have Tetris worlds for xbox, that game is crazy good. It has online play (:D) and many modes. Even though some of the modes aren't really that good, it is great playing with all these new features and effects, and online.The one I play the most probably is Gnometris, a version of tetris for linux. It is made for the Gnome desktop manager, but I use it with KDE and it works great. Glad to see so many tetris fans out there :D