xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
truman69

Still Waiting For Psp

am in the UK and still waiting for the PSP to come over to the Uk :P i want one now it anit fair how come the uk are last 2 get everything :)

am in the UK and still waiting for the PSP to come over to the Uk  :P  i want one now it anit fair how come the uk are last 2 get everything  :)

69815[/snapback]

think you'll still have quite a long time to wait becuase i've read the PSP wont come out over here in the UK until June, i hope it has a strong line up, Australia hasnt got the PSP either yet

Sometimes its better to receive games or consoles later than the rest, because it gives the companies time to do a broad range 'debug test', if you will. That way, you don't buy something and find out it is horribly defective. Oftentimes, even though the Japanese get games and consoles first, there can be a horrid glitch that wasn't caught during testing that causes the game to lock up or worse. I say it's better to wait for a quality product than to have it asap and end up disappointed.

Yeah it's a real shame, but it's always been like that - Europe & Australia (and whatever other PAL territories there are) always get everything last. Sometimes we don't even get it at all - there are a whole lot more games released in the US that some of us would never see the light of - and thats not mentioning the gabillion others that never come out of Japan :)Think they're getting better though - especially the US developed games are getting released closer to the US release date - and I think Halo 2 had a same day worldwide release. I did hear they were perhaps postponing the release for the release of FFVII: Advent Children, but that's probably just a rumour... would anyone have an exact date for PSP release in Europe/Australia? I am yet to come across one...