xisto Community
scab_dog

How To Avoid A Person? There is an Annoying person i want to avoid.

that sounds really annoying. He's sticking with you because he thinks you accept him cos' you're not like the other people who bully him and ostracise him. It's sad that he's a tattletale, otherwise if I were you i'd attempt to look over his faults because i know it's terrible when one is friendless, helpless and lonely.Why don't you try talking to him, telling him about whichever behavior of his that you (and probably everyone else) dislike, including the tattletale bit and asking him to change? Maybe he'll cry, but make him realize that it's for his own good. If he becomes a more pleasant person, more people will like him, and maybe you will even grow to like him too.If you really can't stand him, well, i second brandice's suggestion. Tell him you are busy whenever he tries to get you to hang out with him and then run off. Eventually he will realize that you are ignoring him and he will feel hurt and go away. Yes, unfortunately, you can't have your cake and eat it. You will be rid of him, but he will be hurt even if you don't want him to be.

how to make her leave me alone!!!!!!

How To Avoid A Person?

Hey guys I need help. Well, our family moved, and we started visiting this church. And this girl ignored me then one day came up and started being really nice to me. We became friends.

Then she started getting extremely annoying and she is now a drama queen. Well she's always been a drama queen but she will NOT leave me alone and if I say ONE THING wrong -even if its nto mean at all- she gets all "upset" and ignores me for a while, and blabs her mouth off to her mom and she is SOOOOO INCREDIBLY ANNOYING! my mom sez we won't invite her over until she shapes up. And she lies her stupid head off to get her way! HELP HELP HELP!

-reply by rachel

this annoying person is stalking me. ??

How To Avoid A Person?

I have people like that... Yea its hard. I sometimes HATE being nice because then I always am a magnet for freaks. Some of them turn out to be cool but some of them...

Yea. Well there's this girl and she's really nice I guess but the more I hang around her, the more I realize we have nearly nothing in common. I like reading drawing photography the cure the beatles the teddybears twilight, stuff like that I guess you can say I'm a really artsy person

She likes...Well...Hannah montanna hilary duff pirates of the carribean and she thinks that bunnies and babies are cute ( well most people do but she talks about it alot) shes also kindof conservative in a weird way

And then she bosses me around and invites herself over gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I think we can still be friends but I just need to GET AWAY for a little, shes in a few of my classes so I'm not really sure how to do this. Help.

-reply by Sandra

1 - Wear a paper bag at all times that you suspect he might even be in the same zip code as you.2 - Use ninja techniques, peer around corners, walk on tiptoe, etc.3 - Either bug him with a location tracking device or use a complex network of friends with radio/cellphone contact so that you can know where he is at all times and thus be far, far away.4 - If somehow he does manage to notice you, quickly use diversionary tactics like setting off sprinklers, shouting out "fire!", etc. and make your getaway.Seriously, disregard the above and just be honest with him :P It sounds like the main reason you don't want to be around him is because of what happened with the rocks. Tell him that. Honesty is the best policy. Tell him what happened again and that you lost respect for him because of his actions there, and that you'd prefer not to spend time around him. Like someone else said, his feelings are going to be hurt either way, so that can't be avoided. What can be avoided are the misunderstandings that could make this even worse. Tell him exactly why you don't want to be around him. Based on that, I wouldn't think him a very good choice for a friend either, and it sounds like you're honest enough to be able to tell him that.I do hope though, that it's not just because of his reputation or whatever or how it affects your reputation. Sometimes the best friends can be the most unpopular, but we shouldn't worry about what others think regardless. If you were willing to stick up for him in the first place though, I doubt that's much of an issue for you.Still, just be honest about what's affecting your decision and at least do him the service of letting him know exactly where everything stands. Who knows, maybe it will even result in a misunderstanding being cleared up? Truth has a funny way of making relationships stronger when you'd think it would tear them apart.And hey, if the guy's the whiny sissy you think he is, at least you can walk away from this with a clear conscience and no regrets or misunderstandings. Maybe that honesty could even have an impact on his character in the future and one day he'll be able to thank you for it.Figure out exactly why you feel the way you do, and tell him it. I'm guessing it might run something like this: "I stuck up for you against the bullies because it was the right thing to do, not because I wanted to hang around you all the time. The main reason I don't want to spend time with you is because you got in my way when I was throwing rocks at a pole and then got me in trouble with the teacher, which isn't my idea of what a true friend would do. With all due respect I really just want you to leave me alone. I'm not trying to hurt your feelings, I just don't like you hanging around me all the time."

Edited by Joshua (see edit history)

Rats, all these recent posts made me think this was a recent issue, I just realized it wasn't. :P Oh well, hope it turned out alright.

how to get back at your boyfriend

How To Avoid A Person?

Okay I have this boyfriend and we have been going out for about 6 years. He cheated on me once because a triflin *bottom* co-worker kissed him because she was feeling vunerable. But I still think he could have avoided escaped her lips because hes a ****ing grown man. He had me questioning myself and aksin myself what I did to deserve this??, am I beaituful enough??? and whether or not he was even interested in me other than sex??? but I have grown up now and ealized that was not my fault and nor should I blame myself. But heres what the point is>>> I have major trust issues, he has broken promises to answer all my questions if I had any about the allegded kiss at any given time without getting mad...So now since he did not hold up his end of the bargain, I want him to start feeling the way I feel. I know this is juvenile but he deserves it, Please understan that>> and if anyone has any suggestions on how I can make him a tiny bit miserable, PLEEEEEEEASE LET ME KNOW! seriously...After toturing him for about a week I'll stop , I just want him to learn his lesson!

-reply by stressed out girl

Well I'll start from the start:

Well few months ago, i saw a "fat" person beign bullied by some bullies, the bullies left and the person was sobbing. I sat next to him and i comforted him. The next day he stared hanging around with me. I personally dont like him, hes so goofy, dumb and annoying. he started to hang around with me and ever1 at school thought i was a retart because i hanged around with him.

Yesterday, i was throwing rocks at a pole and he rand in front of the pole and got hit by a rock, he told the teacher and i got into a lot of trouble. I missed out on the sporting carnival becaues of that. Anyway, i want to avoid him, with out hurting his feeling. He cries a lot, if you pinch him he'll probley cry.

So how do you avoid him, with out hurting his feeling.

From

.::DAMAN::.

You should tell him you have a twin. Then when you see him at school tell him that you Are the twin and your brother is the one who helped him. Just say your brother dropped out of school or something.

I apologized straight away, I didnt really mean to hit him, i was just seeing if i can hit a pole from a distance. I apologized to him thousands of times. What I think low is that him telling the teacher and complaning to the teacher about me. I understand that you would probely see a teacher for a first aid assitance but dumping me into the teacher thats low, and he is smart enough to call me his friend.
Ages ago, one of my friend broke my arm, and i had to make up a story to the teacher, so my friend wouldnt get into trouble, he threw a rock at me once and he had to make up a story.

I recon this is low, dumbing your own friend and then call that person your friend.

From

you should try going with him less and less every day,bit by bit.Your kind :D
but for me i'll just scold him with all i have and ask him not to show up infront of me again :(

easy, they call dont answer, they come by, dont answer, they show up where your at act like you dont see em' and leave if neccessary...come on fellas, ya'lll make this to easy.wait wait, hold up hold up, i just read your post and not the subject.yes, very childish i have to say...grow up, sorry i had to say that to you.2nd, it was just a kiss..u act like he f' tha girl...get over it, if you cant get over it, get rid of em'

Edited by aegreatone.co.cc (see edit history)

Well I'll start from the start:

Well few months ago, i saw a "fat" person beign bullied by some bullies, the bullies left and the person was sobbing. I sat next to him and i comforted him. The next day he stared hanging around with me. I personally dont like him, hes so goofy, dumb and annoying. he started to hang around with me and ever1 at school thought i was a retart because i hanged around with him.

Yesterday, i was throwing rocks at a pole and he rand in front of the pole and got hit by a rock, he told the teacher and i got into a lot of trouble. I missed out on the sporting carnival becaues of that. Anyway, i want to avoid him, with out hurting his feeling. He cries a lot, if you pinch him he'll probley cry.

So how do you avoid him, with out hurting his feeling.

From

If you want to avoid someone the best way is to tell them comfortable about your dislike. No person will be a point of allergy for you, try to figure out what you don't like in the behaviour of that person and sort those things out.

In lieu of having a permanent disliking, better to have smooth relations with everyone. We anyways are not going to live for or with the people we do not like..so let us spend the quality time with everyone.

To avoid someone, you can either tell him in face about your dislike so that in future he/she doesn't bother you. Or else, you can make the person feel that you are avoiding him by your acts. Now these acts depends on the openness of the culture and the person to be avoided. for example, in some cultures, its perfectly fine not to speak to the person when you encounter him but in others, it may be a huge blow to his ego. But personally I suggest that nothing could be solved by ignoring a person. Its just that you are hiding form yourself. Instead, you can meet him and sort out the issues. If you are successful in closing the issues, its well and good otherwise bring your relationship to an end with mutual concent.

well I say never burn all ya bridges !be friends with every 1 weather there thin fat black white

you might need that boy someday and where will he be ??? u wont no coz u have pushed him out ya life..  love all live long x

kind regards Catherine 

-reply by catherine

Hi guysNo offense but.. Your grammar isn't all that goodAnyway, this issue with the 'fat' guyIt's obviousIt happens to a lot of people.. He's an embarrasement to you, yeah ?It's SimpleDon't be afraid-you need guts. DeterminationJUST DO ITSo.First, I'd avoid him all I can .. .If you're in contact with him in anyway,whether it be through phone, computer,mobile, mail {I doubt that one} break off all communications like that with him. Ignore all calls,messages, etc. Even block this 'fat guy' if you canBut... If that is not part of the case, I'm guessing THAT ↑ wouldn't be an Issue for you... .If the problem arouses at school only, do either of these thingsWho cares what anyone else thinks..It'll be over and done with eventually& You'll kick yourself if you don't end this quickly:..1.Tell him he's no interest to you. If that won't work,2. Seem very reluctant to talk to him;Never be there ,walk away,..Say 'meh' or whatever when he talks or questions youEventually he should get the Point you don't care about him anymore...Yeah,you can do it that way,instead of being too harsh and giving him an opinion: I don't like you " smack-baM in the headAnywho,If it gets worse- a little extreme..3.Ditch him.Yes,run,or quickly walk off,hide in the toilets or something4. Hang out with a group of people he'll definetly stay sway from. Or tell them to tell him to BUGGER OFF.5. Throw my rocks everywhere, do something very unsafe,dangerous-looking {or fake it} and prove yourself too 'bad' for him. So put him off... -.OIt' s a very simple issue you knowComplication is not necessaryJust ...Move alongYou. HimEverything MUST Move along some time:) I hope my thoughts on this matter eased things a little. There's no need to worry /Just think..If you were him, and you were treated in a reluctant,uninterested manner... Well.. You'd move on. To find "better friends"if you were smartThx pepl ←lol the Grammar!--