xisto Community
yordan

Did You Try Windows 10 ?

Did you already try windows 10?

Proably the next system you will buy will have a pre-installed Windows, and it will probably be windows 10.

If you want to train yourself re-installing your next machine, you could consider trying this release right now.

Microsoft allows you downloading it from here :

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/products/windows

Follow these steps to download Technical Preview:

• Read the system requirements.

• Click one of the Download links on this page to download a special fileâit's called an ISO fileâthat you can use to install the preview.

• When the download is complete, transfer the ISO file to installation media such as a USB flash drive or DVD.

• Double-tap or double-click setup.exe from the installation media, and then follow the steps.

It's supposed to only be a preview. However, it's already a fully fonctional and very professionally designed release.

The installation is as easy as the previous Windows releaseses, and I appreciate the fact that the tiled screen is not any more the default one :D

It's a Technical Preview.  I tried  it just for 5 hours. After installing it I had lots of driver related issues.

My Laptop is around 6 years olds. CPU usage by application increased all the time it touched the 100% usage edge.

It was hanged 2-3 times during that period.

Finally, I decided to back to the Win 7.

Ha-Ha, so it cannot be used on a 6-years old laptop. Win7 can be used, but not win10.

Too bad, if this is true, it would mean that this OS is not optimized at all, wasting cpu resources.

Too bad, if this is true, it would mean that this OS is not optimized at all, wasting cpu resources.

Ofcourse, It is true. I think that is because it was a Technical Preview.

Hope, Release version might be work.

But, I will install fresh copy of  Win 10 again side wide with my current one. Because, I want to do more experiments with Win 10.

Edited by tritesh (see edit history)

OK, folks, now this is an old topic, but the question start being seriously up-to-date :

Now the new systems are preloaded with Windows10. How do you like it?

Personally I did not know that Powerpoint was set with autosave as default option : I put a lot of garbage in my colleague's  pps document, saying "don't worry, I will quit without saving".

I closed without saving, we opened the document again and she said "why do I have a lot of garbage inside my document?"

This, and the fact that connecting to PlayStore changed the way the user logs in to the PC, I feel it weird :(