xisto Community
scab_dog

Whats Wrong With Trap17 TRAP17 WEBSITE LAYOUT

Is it just me or is the Xisto website layout mucked up, can you scroll to your right, its really weird, I'm not sure if it's just my computer or is it the Xisto layout itself.From.::DAMAN::.

ok.. thanks will be fixing it.That problem is there only for firefox users. Site works perfectly in IE.

Yeah, I have noticed that too... I use Firefox of course. I am still going to use Firefox to use this site though. Down with Micro$oft! I got tired of Internet Explorer, Java doesn't work correctly in mine, and neither do most custom javascripts on sites... Firefox is supposed to have worse javascript support isn't it? Not for me it doesn't. It didn't change when I got SP2 either (sadly I am using Windows XP because it's so much more "on the market"). Alright, enough of my mindless babling. :)

I tried it in IE6 still the same problem, i tried the website on a different computer it works perfectly, maybe the site layout dosent fit into all the moniters.

I see it in Firefox. It's kind of annoying...Note to OpaQue - Firefox is the new cool. Everyone's doing it. Why aren't you? =PThe site should be Firefox-optimized. IE's old, outdated, and has TONS of security holes. I'm surprised anyone still uses it.

I see it in Firefox. It's kind of annoying...

Note to OpaQue - Firefox is the new cool. Everyone's doing it. Why aren't you? =P

The site should be Firefox-optimized. IE's old, outdated, and has TONS of security holes. I'm surprised anyone still uses it.

69711[/snapback]

IE is the most used browsers out there and it is normall that Xisto is optimized for Firefox. Hopefully it can be for both. :-)

Signed by a Firefox user.

i use opera it's the same speed as firefox and it can view wml which is important to me. I never use IE except for gmail. And i agree this site should be optimised for the non-ie users :):D:P

IE is only the most used because it is included with all Windows builds, and users who don't know too much about browsing, or don't really care, don't know that Firefox is better. It's better in just about all of it's features, with the exception of maybe shell integration?

Trap17 is optimized for all browsers, and not just Internet Explorer. The layout problem you see is on all of the browsers (maybe a missing < br > tag), and as the administrator said, it will be fixed very soon. Thank you for your concerns, we will take note of your suggestions.