xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Cloud Based Anti Malware From Avira.

Now you can get a free cloud based anti malware for free of cost.These days we also need a anti malware for our pc. and this one solution is a grate tool to use.As it is a light weight software means it can be use with your lowest machines. You must install dot net v 4.0 and Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package to run.DownloaDavira.com/en/avira-protection-cloud

I am seriously wondering what the added value of "the cloud" is when it comes to virus scanners. Afaik you still need to have the latest definition updates on your computer and they shouldn't be different from those on the Avira "cloud". This might sound a bit paranoia and it's one of the most used arguments when it comes to cloud based services, but I don't feel safe uploading my personal files to a cloud to which viruses are sent on a daily base...

This argument is never endin that which is cloud. Well as we know every server is hosted in datacenter, and also with vps and other cloud system. so exactly what is cloud does cloud didnt have any downtime or link that. well its a bit of question in my mind which remain UN-answered.

This argument is never endin that which is cloud. Well as we know every server is hosted in datacenter, and also with vps and other cloud system. so exactly what is cloud does cloud didnt have any downtime or link that. well its a bit of question in my mind which remain UN-answered.

The only difference betsween VPS and "the cloud" is that you know exactly where your data is hosted with a VPS, if it's hosted in the cloud it might be in the USA, Africa, China, ... It can be anywhere and you don't know where it is.