xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
guangdian

Online Game Your Country.

GunboundRagnarok online / private server RODragonrajaPeople in my country like to play free games including me:P especially gunbound and private server RO:)

well online game in the country i like 'vietnam' isn't developed at all because of very slow internet connection but back at home in korea, everyone plays it and many games are made there so its a big thing but i never get to experience it, plus i dont have the time. but i wish i can try some of the games sometime they look interesting.

Ohya.I've no mind with what you added here the name of the games almostly.In their just a Country of Korea Onlinegames ,no anything.Just kill kill kill Upgrade upgrade last for ever .Boring......

America's Army and Counter Strike:Source. Those are probably the most immensly popular games I can think of. America's Army is free so that is appealing to almost everyone. And CS:S, well, come on. It's CS:S, probably the best online FPS I've ever seen.

I'm all the way up here in Canada and us Canadians (or at least this one) like to play Diablo 2 LOD. I still love it. I still see some of the same people I saw years ago playing it. That game is great around the globe! :)

id say in the uk, americas army, and enimy territory, there both pretty good shoot em ups, good to play with you friends, but if u want sumthing a bit different, like RPGs, thers ROSE online, http://www.roseon.com/rg-erdr.php?_rpo=t , or muonline, http://muonline.webzen.com/events/season11-part2 there both really good free online games, but ROSE is in the beta testing stage, so you may soon have to be paying subscriptions, but you shood get it while you still can, its a very gd game :)

here in mexico we like:[x] Gunbound <-- you can buy the suscriptions or i don't know how they called it Oo they cost like $5 dlls[x] Ragnarok Online <-- some play in the official iRO servers (how can they >O<!!!) and some lazy of us preferr the Private Servers :)[x] Tibia <--- ok ok... i think im the only one who used to played this game xDU