xisto Community
Ananya

Do You Know That Food Consumption Should Be Based On Ones Blood Type

The blood type we have determines the acid level we have in our blood.Like vitamin A has the least amount of acid level and hence people falling under the category of Vitamin A stick to vegeterianism will be better.Blood group B has medium level of acid level and can maintain a balanced diet comprising of both veg and non veg.The people belonging to blood group O has a huge amount of acid level and are mostly prone to get ulcers. Actually this blood group is getting transmiited from the period when our ancestors were nomads and used to consume meat mostly.So this blood group is the most ancient as much as the human history is concerned.People of o blood group should consume non veg .

Yes I do mean the blood acidity level which is lowest in case of Blood group A. So vegetarian food is recommended to them. The article related to this I came across in a monthly publication I used to study in childhood called 'Wisdom'.If you notice carefully and find people around you having blood group-O.You will find many of them suffer from ulcers as normally this blood group people are prone to have ulcers due to high acid level

in their blood.

having blood group-O.You will find many of them suffer from ulcers as normally this blood group people are prone to have ulcers due to high acid level

Yes I see. However, I'm still convinced that stomach ulcers are due to stomach content acidity level, not blood acidity level.