xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ritu

Reliance Communications Fails To Communicate

Hello friends,The experience that I am going to share with you today is something that happened with my mother.My mother opted for a postpaid connection from Reliance Communications, she never asked for any additional services like getting Wifi enabled or other things of that sort. Suddenly, on a fine day, she received an sms stating that now you can enjoy GPRS on your mobile. It was ignored for she was hardly interested, but she had to start worrying when she received the bill for the following month. They had included charges for GPRS activation. My mother being extremely confused, asked me to intervene. In the beginning I thought that probably it was something activated by mom herself unknowingly,so went to their customer relations store, where I submitted an application to get the GPRS de-activated,after consulting one of their executives. They assured me that it would be ripped off. As we received the next bill, the same charges seemed to be recurring.Now, even I got infuriated and landed up at the same office, what I saw there was a number of people coming in with their complaints of addition of services without their knowledge and consent. It was then when I actually realised there was something thoroughly wrong with the system. After applying for three months, the GPRS still seemed to exist at least in the bills. We were fed up trying to be patient and ultimately decided to switch over to a pre-paid connection. Now , started troubles with this one as well, the allotted talktime was never actually there, it took such a toll on us that we ultimately decided to quit their service.The point that I wish to make is that how can a reputed organization like this not pay heed to what trouble their subscribers face regarding the services. We would have been happy to remain associated with the company but had to surrender because of the indifference of the support team. I really hope they start working out on issues like this to satisfy their clientele before its too late.