xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Lost Administration

I have a Windows XP. Okay so there was only one account to begin with, and that account was the administrators account, so i decided that i wanted to create another account on my computer so I made the current account limited instead of a administrators account then i made another account and made it a administration account so then i logged out of the current account that i was in which i changed to a limited account so when i did that i didn't see my new administrators account. So i restarted the whole computer to see if it would show up :huh: .....but it didn't and now i only have a limited account on my computer and no type of administrators account to almost do anything on my computer except get on the Internet. i tried going back and adding a new account but it always tells me you cant add another account contact the administrator to continue or it will say log off and log in to the administrators account. Please help me get my account back if you can help in any way. Thanks....I would really appreciate it! Its also a Dell computer, the old model one (with the big butt on the back of it) :(