xisto Community
tritesh

Need Suggestion For Books Like Content Website

I want to create a website that can manage the content like a book, i mean want to publish content chapterwise, topic, subtopic etc. But i am very confused with what type of CMS can use for it or have to create my own. If anyone have any suggetion or have such type of website please share their success story.

Manage content like a book

can you explain what that means

CMS

well if you dont mind why dont you try programing, a search on google should find one or PROGRAMING!!!!

TPIC,SUBETILE...

SOUNDS LIKE CMS E MAYBE.... A CMS WITH CUSTOM TAG ARANGEMENTS

SUCCESS STORY

PROGRAMING IS THE WAY TO GO I DECIDED , WHEN YOU PROGRAM ANYTING IS POSSIBLE

FEEDS

TRY ATOM

BASICLY IS COULD BE SIMPLE?

Edited by algo160 (see edit history)

Worpdress is a simple CMS that has can be used to achieve almost anything. It is globally supported and has a vast library of plugins that can be used to extend the platform to new skies. So with little effort, you would be able to find the right plugins for you and then shape your website the way you want it to be. So I would recommend that you check on wordpres.

Yup Ahsan, and expecting response behalf you. As i have seen your site and is of my liking but subject is not relevant to me. As per concern to wordpress searched all the plugin but did not get right one for my work, so have a way that one is to create my own plugin but if am able to create plugin means able to create my own CMS specific to my work. So, was started work on CMS and almost in completion but just searching ways to find security leaks in my coding. But since it is best on my own coding would not have anyone.

Edited by agyat (see edit history)