xisto Community
sagarzz

Strict Rules To Force Premium

We are all lured by freehosting providers but due to their strict terms of service we are just being pushed to get their premium service or else some quit and some accounts are deleted.. (bad experience on x10hosting)So please share some views here.. And if you know a provide that allow some freedom then it will be very helpful as well..

ok but i was talking about in general..

Of course, but you are also in the "your voice, your review", where we ask you to review a very precise website or websomething, and not talking about "in general".Or were you talking precisely about x10hosting ?

We are all lured by freehosting providers but due to their strict terms of service we are just being pushed to get their premium service or else some quit and some accounts are deleted.. (bad experience on x10hosting)So please share some views here..
And if you know a provide that allow some freedom then it will be very helpful as well..

all is needed is for you to keep up with you're posting counts... (excluding spams)... if you're after a hosting service, you're very likely to spend time online so it only takes about 10 to 20 minutes to have a read through posts and make some responses or even post issues for the other friendly forum subscribers to respond to....

and also the myCents system is not limited to just keeping you're account active, you can also purchase extra products/services with it... for example - a domain name, or other hosting packages...

Xisto (and Xisto - Web Hosting) have an awesome service... best there is in my experience...

all is needed is for you to keep up with you're posting counts... (excluding spams)... if you're after a hosting service, you're very likely to spend time online so it only takes about 10 to 20 minutes to have a read through posts and make some responses or even post issues for the other friendly forum subscribers to respond to....
and also the myCents system is not limited to just keeping you're account active, you can also purchase extra products/services with it... for example - a domain name, or other hosting packages...

Xisto (and Xisto - Web Hosting) have an awesome service... best there is in my experience...

I agree @manuleka. Xisto is the best free host out there and no other free host can match their service without following the criteria they have made to run a successful company. I think Xisto is successful because they were able to create a stable system where money is generated indirectly. The user gets the benefit of not paying for the service (which for many, inlcuding me, is kind of a life saver), and the company gets the benefit of boasting that they are free. What Xisto has done so brilliantly is that they have successfully converted a casual thing into a money generating scheme. In other words, they have successfully generated money from the posts made by users. Everyone makes some posts on different forums to get their problems solved or get more information about stuff. But getting additional benefits from this casual thing is what makes the difference.