xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mahesh2k

Flipbook Printer Suite

Remember those flipbooks in 90's ? or earlier than that ? I remember playing with them for some of the sport related action flips. Some cricketer playing square drive or bowler hitting the wickets. I once thought if it was possible to have similar flipbooks these days. Randomly came across one site where such software was featured. I gave it a try and found that this software can be a good option for those who wants to print flipbooks at home. Though the current version seems to be only for personal use and it flashes this message for those who wish to use it for commercial purpose. That aside you can use it for your simple flipbooks, like cartoons or some webcam funny activity. There are plenty of uses of this flipbook if you have enough idea. I am thinking of making it as Christmas present.

You can download the flipbook from official flipbook printer suite site.

So far from what i have managed to play with this software, you can use the jpg images, video files and the other formats from which you can create small still that are going to be printed in flipbook. You can delete or add custom message into the pages aswell. Also you can use the software for the removal of excessive un-necessary frames. It'll let you test the flipbook virtually on your computer before you print it out on paper. You can change and make your own flipbooks of size of your choice.

Result of the software is something like this :

Posted Image

Perfect for those who want to use it as gift this thanksgiving or christmas holidays. You can however use it on any other occasions as well. But it is free for personal use. You can use it with some restrictions, which i have not understood so far. Have to check for more restrictions and the possibilities.

Hope someone else find it useful.