xisto Community
toilet95

Gmail Hotmail Or Yahoo email

Definately GMail for me. Here's a few points why I think GMail rocks.#1 - Alot more storage. When I say alot, I mean alot >_>. They give roughly 2000mb and gives alot more whilst your're using it.#2 - Alot more organised and javascript means easy and quick loading.#3 - The Ability to "Star" certain emails. This means they will be kept in a seperate folder for easy viewing.#4 - Can be intergrated with Google Talk, Google's own messenger. Specially with your contacts.#5 - Javascript GMail has Keyboard shortcuts to access pages quickly.

Definately GMail for me. Here's a few points why I think GMail rocks.

#1 - Alot more storage. When I say alot, I mean alot >_>. They give roughly 2000mb and gives alot more whilst your're using it.

#2 - Alot more organised and javascript means easy and quick loading.

#3 - The Ability to "Star" certain emails. This means they will be kept in a seperate folder for easy viewing.

#4 - Can be intergrated with Google Talk, Google's own messenger. Specially with your contacts.

#5 - Javascript GMail has Keyboard shortcuts to access pages quickly.

I would like to add some more points in my decision to choose Gmail over others:

You can archive your mails so Inbox looks clean and tidy.

The best feature about Gmail is that all conversation are in one place, so that if you are subscribed to a group and many people repiles to a topic, then all those messages are tied up together.

Free POP3 Access

only text ads which makes it fast.

And many more which will be added................

With GMail's features, it is not difficult to see which email service is the best, but I think a lot of us are sticking with hotmail because it hosts our MSN Messenger accounts, at least for me. Does anyone know a way to use MSN Messenger but with a google account? For me, I do not need so much space in the face of 2 gb as I do not store many files online. Regarding the idea of GMail storing your deleted files, it could be because they can retrieve it for some reason or another the user wants the file back. But I have no idea how they are going to achieve that.

With GMail's features, it is not difficult to see which email service is the best, but I think a lot of us are sticking with hotmail because it hosts our MSN Messenger accounts, at least for me. Does anyone know a way to use MSN Messenger but with a google account? For me, I do not need so much space in the face of 2 gb as I do not store many files online.
Regarding the idea of GMail storing your deleted files, it could be because they can retrieve it for some reason or another the user wants the file back. But I have no idea how they are going to achieve that.

I'm using a gmail account for MSN Messenger, you just have to sign up for a .NET passport with your gmail account, and you can sign into your MSN Messenger with your gmail account! I've been using gmail for over a year and it still works great, only that spam mails are a trouble sometimes, but it has been great! And using it with my MSN Messenger works great, and with some addons and script, I'm able to check for new mails and notify me with new mails with MSN Messenger! Thumbs up! :)

I think yahoo is good but they mput advertising at the bottom of you mail messages. GMail is fine for me it has plenty space to save al my mail messages and its a good stable mailservice from google.I have a hotmail account too and thats works fine not as much space as gmail but still enough too save a lot of mail messages. I use my hotmail account for msn messenger i like the messenger form microsoft better then google talk en yahoo messenger.- I think gmail is good for mail - hotmail is good for messenger- yahoo is an good service but has little advertisments on the bottom of every mail message you send(i don't like that :) ) But i think the discussion can be very big everyone has diverent tastes

Edited by mocrohangout (see edit history)

First for the messenger, there aren't that many people usisng GMail yet so it's not as popular and not everybody has it. I have tried their messenger it's not as good as yahoo and msn.and msn (windows live) and yahoo have come together now, so you can add yahoo contacts to msn and vice-versa and just use any one on the messenger.gmail is good for e-mail, especially the huge storage it offers and you don't have to delete your e-mails plus you can search through your e-mails easily.

Gmail is da best at 2.7GB of space that is easily 10x more than hotmail and the chat box is basically MSN made easy, also with google's txt only ads combined with it's powerful search engine it is da best email service out there and with Australia and New Zealand they don't need invitations 2 join where is U.S. dos along with other country's.Go Gmail!!!!!!! :lol:

I use all of them, Gmail because a lot of space, Hotmail because I need it for Microsoft site, Yahoo i just like desing :)All of them are cool. All other things depends from your choise.