xisto Community
toilet95

Gmail Hotmail Or Yahoo email

For me I think gmail is better because Gmail gives us big storage inbox easy to attach file to messages. On the other hand, Gmail has notifiacation new message on Desktop and space is increasing every day.I love Gmail so much!

In my opinin gmail is much better, I had a mailbox on yahoo and hotmail, but i didn't really like it.Gmail has it's main advanteges such as:1 a low number of spam (good spamfilter)2 you can you it a a storage (with special programm)3 almost no advertisments and it is easy and quick to log in )Google it!

My choice is Gmail, because its fast, its secure, its stylish.If you tell to rate these, then I rate them as-1. Gmail2. Yahoo3. HotmailThese rating done on the basis of the fastness and the secureness.So, enjoying by sending mails through the gmail.

I have tried them all and Gmail is by far the best. Now I just import all of my emails from hotmail and aol into my gmail account. Too bad you have to pay for Yahoo's pop3..

-reply by Sasha

Definitely gmail for me. I am still exploring its tools but it is much better than yahoo and I don't like hotmail. Since I am using yahoomail since started using the internet, I can't leave my yahoomail just like that, so I am still using it, together with my gmail account. My gmail account is more on work file while my yahoo is more personal.