xisto Community
manuleka

Deleted Spam Posts

i'm just curious if there's a way of making the deleted spam posts disappear from the recent topics on top of the forum page?there seems to be quite a few spammings and it's clogging up the recent post section, it's annoying really

You are right, manuleka, in a perfect world spamming posts should disappear so fast that you even can't know that they existed.

i'm just wondering really if it's possible, i know you mods monitor the forum... but when you guys delete spams, isn't there a way of removing them permanently from the forum system? so they don't show up in the top most recent post update display section?

Like yordan said, in a perfect world there would be no spam or apparent spam shouldn't be visible but it is hard work since topics, members need to be screened thoroughly to make sure the spam isn't seen.Sadly my lifestyle is pretty nomadic so it makes it difficult for me to come online as much as I'd like to.. Though Yordan should be commended for his consistent sweeping :unsure: Going old school, mods were supposed to only drop posts/topics in the spam section but due to the flooding, I have been deleting posts permanently off the forums along with their owners.

Going old school, mods were supposed to only drop posts/topics in the spam section but due to the flooding, I have been deleting posts permanently off the forums along with their owners.

Agree.... considering the amount of spams/spammers coming through recently... post and their owners should just go BYEBYE hehe

and it's quite obvious from their posts their intentions

hay friends, i like 2 know about warn 20% means?Today my friend send me a email with mysql backup topics, and i don't know that was copied from some other site. and i warned 20% by a moderator of Xisto forum. Is this harm for me and my account? means its a temporary or permanent warning??i'm sorry that what i did. please remove the warn20% from my account.(sorry again i don't find where to write this, too confused about this forum, i'm a newbie.)Hope you will understand my problem..

hay friends, i like 2 know about warn 20% means?
Today my friend send me a email with mysql backup topics, and i don't know that was copied from some other site. and i warned 20% by a moderator of Xisto forum. Is this harm for me and my account? means its a temporary or permanent warning??

i'm sorry that what i did. please remove the warn20% from my account.
(sorry again i don't find where to write this, too confused about this forum, i'm a newbie.)
Hope you will understand my problem..

Please read our forum rules.
We do not accept copied texts.
All texts you write down here have to be your own text, not texts copied from somewhere else on the web, or texts written by somebody else.
You already posted at least three copied topics. The warning means that you have been seen guilty.
You are advised that you don't have to do this.
It is harmful for you in two ways :
First of all, the removed texts will also remove MyCents from your account, which can even turn to negative.
Secondly, please remember that posting copied text is considered as plagiarism and can lead to a ban. If you are banned, you cannot post any more, so you will not be able to earn MyCents in order to pay your hosting plan.
And, yes, the warning is permanent until a moderator removes it.
I remove your warning, hoping that you really will stop posting copied text.