xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
COMMYYY

Female Gamers Love Gaming More Than Sex

I used to think that gamer girls are nerdy and hardly look good at all. But jessica chobot made me think on this assumption. I guess she is few of the smart and beautiful gamer girls out there. She is not only into gaming but also into anime review. She is presenting shows for IGN and is review editor in many such networks including IGN. I also found her entry on wikipedia itself. You can check it out here.

Here is the picture of her.

Posted Image

Looks good eh ? Not sure what this editor thinks about your article. But i'm sure she is addicted to her gaming and anime. Because that is how she made her career at first place. So it is natural for her to respond in favor of gaming. There are very few gals into gaming but it's hard to see tv celeb who knows her stuff.

As for MMOsite, i can't talk on these numbers because often they're madeup and not credible. If it's based on web based voting then we can't take it for granted.

i think you have your own opinion, but everything can happen.Take me as an example, i don't like reading other game websites but mmosite.I just like the way their information and games and so forth.wired?

Damn, that girl is hot. My first (ex) gf was a gamer.. no wonder why sex wasn't.. much topic of debate. But there are certainly a great amount of girls that are gamers. I remember when you could play a game and guys would play male avatars and girls would play girl avatars and you could flirt and not worry about who was actually behind the screen. Probably remember the same thing with a screen name! Haha. Boy, times have changed. Now girls hide behind the mask of male avatars and guys are playing female avatars.Girls enjoy gaming just as much as we guys do though. And there have been some that have become way too addicted to gaming. I know there are a few WoW Gamers who are actually celebrities.I wonder what would happen if they did the same poll for guys. Sex and Gaming.

I always thought the myth of girls who are gamers being nerdy and ugly was ridiculous. The mother of my son is a hardcore gamer, but she's also a catwalk model as a profession and she isn't the first good looking woman I've met who plays games and loves anime as well thinking about it. Mind you it seems to be the fasion where I live to put your intelligence on display instead of acting like it's a bad thing to have. This has led to loads more people just being themselves instead of feeling compelled to follow fads to try and fit in.As for the issue of them loving gaming more than sex, with the exception of one or two I know the rest don't really feel that way. I know this from experience lol, mind you these people weren't the type to take online surveys either so they are an overlooked sect. Maybe if the poll were "Attractive Female Gamers Love Gaming More Than Sex" it might have provided a more interesting insight, however it's not exactly politically correct now is it? And it wouldn't be nice having to tell someone that they are too ugly to enter a poll. I think that two polls, one "Attractive Female Gamers Love Gaming More Than Sex" and the other "Unattractive Female Gamers Love Gaming More Than Sex" would probably yield opposing results, purely because unattractive female gamers tend to play MMO games as a means of escaping reality due to loneliness, where as the more attractive female gamers play purely for enjoyment whilst enjoying a sexually active social life. I really hate to stereotype here, I feel bad just saying these things, but the sad fact is it is also true. If you are unattractive, you tend to avoid going out as much because you find it difficult to meet new people when you have no self confidence. This leads to a more sheltered existence.