xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
manuleka

Cache Viewers For Internet Browsers

Nice tool, it also references to other browsers cache viewers, but seems it works with a bit older opera version.. But I just thought, why not just use the browser? I mean you can always browse in offline mode and use the cache, usually it's problems with newer websites, which use a lot of dynamic javascript, I mean jquery ajax requests and similar to load content and display it differently using CSS, it's quite hard to cache it or to browse these kind of sites using the cache..I remember years ago, maybe in 1998, when Internet connection was expensive and slow, through a modem and telephone line, we used to cache everything, you connect, click fast what you want and go offline and read having the data in your hard drive as html files with pictures and etc. Even though usually some browsers had a method to not load images, just html to save money, even though sometimes you needed the images, but you could load it with a mouse click ;)

I remember years ago, maybe in 1998, when Internet connection was expensive and slow, through a modem and telephone line, we used to cache everything, you connect, click fast what you want and go offline and read having the data in your hard drive as html files with pictures and etc. Even though usually some browsers had a method to not load images, just html to save money, even though sometimes you needed the images, but you could load it with a mouse click ;)

yea at that time Broadband was the thing of Business and Offices only, now it's a norm for home users to have broadband connections (ofcourse depending on which country and region you're situated)... most developed countries do have broadband as a normal Internet facility...