xisto Community
Ahsaniqbalkmc

How To Buy More Bandwidth For Logic Plan At Xisto [solved]

Hello!I am using Xisto's Logic plan, which by default offers 10GB of bandwidth. On the page where I ordered the plan, It was stated the the bandwidth limit can be upgraded to as big as 1024 GB. My website is currently performing very well. It has used up 50% of the allocated 10GB bandwidth in 10 days so I need to buy more bandwidth. I submitted a support ticket on this issue but instead of upgrading my bandwidth, they misunderstood me and gave me additional mysql databases and parked and addon domains.I need just to upgrade the bandwidth limit and nothing else. I have updated to support ticked but i got no reply from them. I don't have much time before my website will consume all the allocated bandwidth. As it is stated in the plan that the bandwidth is upgradeable up to 1024 GB, there must be some procedure of doing it.Please explain the procedure so that I can upgrade the bandwidth limit to something like 50GB or 100GB.

The procedure was correct, there was an error when performing it.If you want more bandwidth, you simply have to open a ticket saying "please I need more bandwidth".If they also give you more parked domains for the same price, no problem. Just add a comment in your ticket, saying "Is there an error? I wanted more bandwidth and I obtained more databases".

The procedure was correct, there was an error when performing it.If you want more bandwidth, you simply have to open a ticket saying "please I need more bandwidth".
If they also give you more parked domains for the same price, no problem. Just add a comment in your ticket, saying "Is there an error? I wanted more bandwidth and I obtained more databases".

Thank you for your response Yordan. The issue has been resolved. I got 50GB bandwidth for my site.
Xisto Rocks

wow 1024GB bandwidth? that's crazy Xisto ;) ... by the way, what do you host on your site Ahsaniqbal111? what's your website ?

My website "MANanatomy.com" is about the anatomy of human body. Anatomy is a basic medical science that deals with the study of structure of human body. Thus my website explains the structure of human body in a technical way. It is very helpful for medical students and professionals who need quick information on anything related to Human Body Anatomy.

Anatomy has three major subdivisions: Gross Anatomy, Histology and Basic Anatomy. Correspondingly, my website is divided into three sections. The Gross anatomy is addressed in the section named "Body Systems". Here the gross anatomy of all systems of human body are explained. The Histology is addressed in the section "Histology". Histology is actually the study of microscopic structure of parts of human body and that is what the corresponding section of my website explains. The third section is "Basic Anatomy", which explains all the basic concepts required to understand Gross anatomy and Histology. It introduces newbies to the terminology of anatomy and teaches them how to learn it.

All the content placed on my website is very technical. It is written for professionals, however, anyone needing any type of knowledge about human structure can benefit from it.

There is another section that I added recently to my website. It is the Q&A facility known as "MANanatomy Answers". Here the users who need to know anything related to human anatomy can post their questions and get them answered by the administrators and their fellow users.