xisto Community
manuleka

Hosting Packages And Requirements Information Page

i'm searching in the forum and billing & support for a page that has all the hosting packages information... i'm sure there's a single page that lists all the different available packages and their requirements... can some one direct me please... i don't have a hosting account yet but i have registered with xistothanks guys

First have a look at the logic plan, here : http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
It's probably the most suitable plan for you.
You can also rumble around, clicking the "Packages" button or the "Order" button, you will see more details about each plan.
And remember that you are a customer, so you can switch from one plan to another one, or you can addons to a plan (more disk space or ssh acccess for instance).
Regards
Yordan

Hay its a victory time for me. i earn $2 myEARNING in my a/c.. so now i'm going to buy a hosting package for free.

congratulations rohit ;) reminds me of when i started posting again here earlier this year (since being away from Xisto after registering in '05) ... i just couldn't wait to apply for my hosting package

Enjoy :unsure: