xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
etan

New Here Hi im new here

Hi all I'm new here and my story is long and painful (not really) My hosting is closing and its post to host so the admin there told me about here and you guys got good plans.You guys make a good first impression with your forum nice and professional. Well hope to fit in here.~nate~ :)

Hi all I'm new here and my story is long and painful (not really) My hosting is closing and its post to host so the admin there told me about here and you guys got good plans.

You guys make a good first impression with your forum nice and professional. Well hope to fit in here.

~nate~ :)

68690[/snapback]

Yes the forum is nice and professional. I am new here too.

Welcome! How refreshing it is that the host that you've had your site at has given you some warning that they were going to close. I've lost three hosts with no warning. I've been at Trap 17 for probably 6 moths now and I have nothing to complain about. I don't think you will either. :)

hehe we all make mistakes, dont worry if you posted this here :)but welcome to Xisto. the hosting is superb ive yet to have any problems and all of the admins and moderators are friendly. just be sure to stay active.

Hi and welcome to you all. :)

Nate, I moved the post for you but left a link in the original forum.

Posts here count to your hosting credits so It's a good place to break the ice and say hi to everyone.

If you are looking for some serious web discussions and are not afraid to contribute we have another hosting site: http://forums.xisto.com/ where we give out the same hosting package. The only difference is that we are looking for: (This quote is from the introduction to the site :D )

ATTENTION  : Xisto is more interested in building a forum with quality members and finest posts rather than to make money by showing Advertisements. Making Dumb posts to get hosting will not help. We respect talented members who have the ability to impress people by their wonderful ideas. If you think you have this in you, you are at the right place! Else, you are requested to go to Xisto.com (Our Partner site) with similar features. All posts are strictly reviewed for Web Hosting Applications.

We also have a paid hosting solution for those who don't want to post.

Stay active have fun and enjoy hosting here.

Nils

Actually, there was no warning, per se, but I and another admin were talking it over, and it generally looks like the owner's not going to be supporting it any longer...