xisto Community
xxxxestwwgz

New Here...where Should I Start?

I hope you too enjoy to be ehre. I feel like most of the time I am talking to myself, Obviouly the forum is not active as you would imagine. Hanging there if your just want to earn your mycent credit.I would wish the forum could be a little be more active, we have over 50000 members if that matters.

Welcome to Xisto And I'm a very active user, since I joined I've earned myself nearly $100 and am in the middle of writing a large tutorial for creating your own mmorpg using php. Also there are quite a few other active members as well, it just goes through quiet patches sometimes. We look forward to your contributions!

hi i hope i enjoy my stay here

pls be nice to me

thanks!

You posted the same text 19 times, spoiling other people's topics. We name this spam. If you keep acting that way, you will not have a very long stay here.
On Xisto forum we want interesting topics, giving useful info's to other forummers or to other people around the web. Spammers are not welcome and are banned rather quickly.
Regards
Yordan