xisto Community
imjjss

Bad Luck [solved] Domain Registration

The online payment is a problem for me no matter how cheap it is. The end result is funny-Our currency CNY is not freely traded in the world. So, for any international transation by wire transfer, there is a lot of fees added:1. A flat fee at cny150, that's USD212. Exchange cost. Currently 1USD = 0.65CNY, but this is a middle price. when you go bank, there's a bid price and offer price. In international financial market, you can see the spread between bid and ask is around 50 to 100 points. But if you go banks to change money, they charge you at least double spread; 3. The cost of "convert cash to exchange", that's the most funny stuff I can't understand. Basically, it means, you can't wire cash, if you want to wire, you change it to "exchange" first. If your friend wire money into your account, it is "exchange", you can't use it unless you convert it to "cash";4. The wire transfer service fee, that's a percentage on the amount you want to wire.Adding all the fee together, it makes things funny. And you can't wire just $1.17 from bank counter if you don't use credit card. Of course if you use credit card, the fee is higher because there's credit card service process added in the bank system.

that to me seems like one complicated way of doing things and it seems to me like they invented a costly way on how to pull more and more money out of people on things which would not nomrally cost alot of money. i suppose the good thing about the mycents for you is that you don't pay these charges because your account on this forum and on xisto is not in your country hence you don't have annoying fees to pay. i would see mycents then compared to the charges you have to go through as the cheaper option since you don't have pay the inflated fees to people and everything and you can tell the banks where they can stick their fees. i d say the money here is actualy in material goods which you could sell online and have the money placed into paypal. or you could easily use ads on your site (bannerads) and have them so that they pay money into a paypal account which would allow you to use that to pay for the domain.