xisto Community
Ahsaniqbalkmc

The Best Website That Pays Upfront

Hard job ? man, we are talking about money here. Money doesn't come easily and you know it. Even simple form creation takes your time which can be traded with paid tools :P so, when it comes to money nothings hard. Just do it. It does generate money because almost everyone is doing it. Make sure that once you get stuck with traffic you have to find ways to generate more traffic. If you have friends from pakistan or other countries then ask them to promote your site by linking in their blogs. This will give some trusted backlink which is not spammy. If helium or any site restricts you for such linking then you have to follow their rule. But in that case don't give links to those site, i mean why give links to site that restricts you ?Avoid such conservative sites in your linking strategy. :PJust follow their TOS and build links only for sites where you are allowed to link. And everything will be fine.

Hard job ? man, we are talking about money here. Money doesn't come easily and you know it. Even simple form creation takes your time which can be traded with paid tools :P so, when it comes to money nothings hard. Just do it.
It does generate money because almost everyone is doing it. Make sure that once you get stuck with traffic you have to find ways to generate more traffic. If you have friends from pakistan or other countries then ask them to promote your site by linking in their blogs. This will give some trusted backlink which is not spammy.

If helium or any site restricts you for such linking then you have to follow their rule. But in that case don't give links to those site, i mean why give links to site that restricts you ?Avoid such conservative sites in your linking strategy. :P

Just follow their TOS and build links only for sites where you are allowed to link. And everything will be fine.

You are right that money is not going to be earned easily and i have to work hard for it. You are also right that I have to work according to the TOS of the site,
Please tell me that are the links of hubpages dofollow or nofollow. And also please tell me that what would be the value of a link to an article on hubpages from my own site that is similar in topic but have a PR of 0- I dont think links from PR0 websites are going to help much.

If your hubscore (which is shown at the avatar image) is more than 75 then your links are dofollow. Dropping the score below that number change your all links from all hubs to nofollow. In order to improve your hubscore follow these points 1. make sure your content is unique. Don't copy content from one site to another, adsense will be disabled for you. Your score will be down, so write new and original content in your own words even if it contains mistake. 2. If one of your hubs gets no traffic and links then sue "suggest link" button on top of that hub to give links to random pages on hubs, this will also improve hubscore and in turn hub karma. 3. Avoid forums but participate on answers section, this will get you some traffic. You can answer questions from medical section. PR 0 ? every PR link is valuable if it is relevant to your niche (topic). If you're getting traffic from PR0 to click on your ad or to interact with you, then you want to neglect that ? Stop chasing race of PR, just worry about adsense CTR and traffic, backlinks. Hope this helps to get started.

If your hubscore (which is shown at the avatar image) is more than 75 then your links are dofollow. Dropping the score below that number change your all links from all hubs to nofollow. In order to improve your hubscore follow these points
1. make sure your content is unique. Don't copy content from one site to another, adsense will be disabled for you. Your score will be down, so write new and original content in your own words even if it contains mistake.

2. If one of your hubs gets no traffic and links then sue "suggest link" button on top of that hub to give links to random pages on hubs, this will also improve hubscore and in turn hub karma.

3. Avoid forums but participate on answers section, this will get you some traffic. You can answer questions from medical section.

PR 0 ? every PR link is valuable if it is relevant to your niche (topic). If you're getting traffic from PR0 to click on your ad or to interact with you, then you want to neglect that ? Stop chasing race of PR, just worry about adsense CTR and traffic, backlinks. Hope this helps to get started.

Yes this really will help me. You are right that the PR race should not be considered. After all a link is a link and if it cannot bring reputation from the search engine, at least it has a high probability to bring quality traffic.
If I add links from my articles to my website, which of course will be of same topic, then will it affect the traffic on my articles negatively or there is no thing like that,

Make sure your content is not copied when you link from your site to those article directories or web 2.0 sites. Do one thing, always link from xomba, hubpages, infobarrel to your site. Never link to these articles on other site from your own domain. Why pass links to other sites which have restriction to linking ? Instead get links from them so that it helps for your reputation. And NO. Your articles will not be treated negatively as there is nothing wrong for linking from articles to some related or unrelated sites. Related site link will help both article and that site while unrelated link will only help that site and not article. Google either helps your rank or discards it, penalizing is not immediate as google goes through various process to devalue or remove you from search engines. Why think about it if you're paying attention to content ?

Make sure your content is not copied when you link from your site to those article directories or web 2.0 sites. Do one thing, always link from xomba, hubpages, infobarrel to your site. Never link to these articles on other site from your own domain. Why pass links to other sites which have restriction to linking ? Instead get links from them so that it helps for your reputation.
And NO. Your articles will not be treated negatively as there is nothing wrong for linking from articles to some related or unrelated sites. Related site link will help both article and that site while unrelated link will only help that site and not article.

Google either helps your rank or discards it, penalizing is not immediate as google goes through various process to devalue or remove you from search engines. Why think about it if you're paying attention to content ?

So this means that I should add links from my articles to my website and not from my website to my articles on websites which do not allow linking. I want to ask you here that I have read somewhere that links from a single domain are treated as one single link by google. Is the statement correct? If yes then what will be the benefits of adding link from every article that I add, suppose, to xomba.
Also I want to ask you that suppose I have a hubscore of more than 75 at hubpages and all my links are dofollow links. Then is it worth to add links from my website to the articles on hubpages. Or this will dilute the effect of links coming from the hubpages articles to my website.

Exactly. You want more traffic to your site than those article directories right ? So you should link from articles to your site. Single domain link is myth. Think about it, there are many sub folders and sub domains which are treated differently with different PR and SE value. So how come it is treated same ? for example. ahsan.astahost.com and starscream.astahost.com will have different PR right ? When we have different PR on same domain then we also give out different value of link juice to outgoing links on same domain, right ? So now what do you think about this single domain link myth ? :PWhy you want to give links to hubpages ? They only allow you to link 2 times to your domain. They're placing limitation on you with such low number. If it were 5 times i could understand but this limit is very low for single domain. So only use hubpages to get link for your own site instead of giving links to them. Don't link from your site to hubpages, you're wasting your linkjuice to that site. Only give linkjuice to your own site or friends or your favorite site. Do business with people who do business, in this hubpages. Always link to your friends or your own sites or blogs which are relevant to your site or are friends.

Exactly. You want more traffic to your site than those article directories right ? So you should link from articles to your site. Single domain link is myth. Think about it, there are many sub folders and sub domains which are treated differently with different PR and SE value. So how come it is treated same ? for example. ahsan.astahost.com and starscream.astahost.com will have different PR right ?
When we have different PR on same domain then we also give out different value of link juice to outgoing links on same domain, right ? So now what do you think about this single domain link myth ? :P

Why you want to give links to hubpages ? They only allow you to link 2 times to your domain. They're placing limitation on you with such low number. If it were 5 times i could understand but this limit is very low for single domain. So only use hubpages to get link for your own site instead of giving links to them. Don't link from your site to hubpages, you're wasting your linkjuice to that site. Only give linkjuice to your own site or friends or your favorite site. Do business with people who do business, in this hubpages. Always link to your friends or your own sites or blogs which are relevant to your site or are friends.

You explained the concept of different links from a single domain very effectively and I have no choice but to believe what you say. You are also very right about hubpages and other sites like that but I did not know that links from an article to other domains are limited to two only.
I saw the bookmark feature at xomba.com and I really liked it. I do not know whether the link is dofollow or nofollow but it certainly can bring some traffic to my articles at hubpages even if it cannot bring any "link juice" (as you call it).
I read the help of xomba and there a very important thing was written about bringing traffic from social sites like facebook and twitter. How is your experience with using social sites as a place to bring traffic to you artiles or your website and do you know any social site from which I can get dofollow links to my website.

Very interesting reading. I would also add my thoughts.I think, for working at home full time, we have to consider multi lines of business for 2 reasons.On one side, as they all say- never put all your eggs in one basket. As you said, English is not your primary language. So, your risk is bigger than those natives. Competition might be more fiercy because nowadays the U.S. economic is not in great shape, more people lost jobs, they will join you-- it's just an example, we never know what's the next play. So, I would say-try to find something else to work on while earning on articles. On the other side, earning on articles is not stable especially when you are not skilled in English. Even for skilled writters, there are months earn more and there are months earn less. So, if you build one or two more buiness generating some extra earning, they will compensate each other and make a stable situation in total.By the way, building your own website has more potential in long term.

Very interesting reading. I would also add my thoughts.I think, for working at home full time, we have to consider multi lines of business for 2 reasons.
On one side, as they all say- never put all your eggs in one basket. As you said, English is not your primary language. So, your risk is bigger than those natives. Competition might be more fiercy because nowadays the U.S. economic is not in great shape, more people lost jobs, they will join you-- it's just an example, we never know what's the next play. So, I would say-try to find something else to work on while earning on articles.
On the other side, earning on articles is not stable especially when you are not skilled in English. Even for skilled writters, there are months earn more and there are months earn less. So, if you build one or two more buiness generating some extra earning, they will compensate each other and make a stable situation in total.
By the way, building your own website has more potential in long term.

Thank you for your thoughts my friend.
As you said in your last line, I have started making a website on my area of expertise and it is proving to be more fruitful than articles on websites like hubpages and xomba. The pages start making money quicker and the best part is that this all happens like a vicious circle. Once started, it continues to grow and grow. *(the term vicious may be negative in meaning but here I have used it in a pure positive tone)". Once your website starts gaining respect from search engines, adding more quality content to your site will provide results sooner than putting new content on websites like hubpages. Also another major benefit of having your own wbesite is that no matter how much you earn, but it is all going to be yours. There are no deductions and no shares of anyone else. Content on one's own website getting half as much traffic as content on websites like hubpages is better than the content of the same person on hubpages because at least you have control over your earnings and there is huge increasing potential.

You are also right about using many different income streams at a time. I will take it using different types of methods through which one can earn money online. For example someone has a website and he has monetized it with google ads and is earning money from it. He also writes some content for other revenue sharing websites. This is his second income stream. The third income stream is that he is also taking online surveys and writing reviews to earn some extra cash. In this way one creates many number of possibilities of earning money online. Another important benefit of using different income streams is that the different streams can be interconnected with each other to produce even more beneficial results. I will explain this statement by elaborating the above example of a person having both his own monetized website and also content at revenue sharing websites, What this person can do is that he can interlink the content on one website to the content on the other website. This linking not only will increase the search engine reputation of all his pages but also will guide traffic coming to his one page to go to his second page and so on. So the writer will not loose traffic as easily and he will have higher chances of making good money online.

By the way please share with me your experience with any online making money website of any type.

Hubpages restricts you to two links to same domain. So yes hubpages has restriction, i prefer not to link them much in most cases. I give lots of links to friends or other articles but only 2 links to hubpages. Xomba has nofollow link to bookmarking and articles but xomba has a lot of traffic and higher adsense ad value so nofollow attribute hardly matters because we are earning more if traffic comes to our site. You should definitely bookmark your articles from xomba. Make sure you use google titles so that google adsense will pick best ad for you. Twitter definitely helps to get some of the traffic to your articles be it hosted anywhere on xomba or your own site. Make sure you learn how to use hashtag by searching from google. You can also guest post on other blogs and then give links to your own domain from the author box. Use socialadr for bookmarking to multiple social sites from single dashboard. You do have to sign up to individual services first but this place lets you manage it all from single dashboard. Hope that helps for social links.

Hubpages restricts you to two links to same domain. So yes hubpages has restriction, i prefer not to link them much in most cases. I give lots of links to friends or other articles but only 2 links to hubpages.
Xomba has nofollow link to bookmarking and articles but xomba has a lot of traffic and higher adsense ad value so nofollow attribute hardly matters because we are earning more if traffic comes to our site. You should definitely bookmark your articles from xomba. Make sure you use google titles so that google adsense will pick best ad for you.

Twitter definitely helps to get some of the traffic to your articles be it hosted anywhere on xomba or your own site. Make sure you learn how to use hashtag by searching from google. You can also guest post on other blogs and then give links to your own domain from the author box.

Use socialadr for bookmarking to multiple social sites from single dashboard. You do have to sign up to individual services first but this place lets you manage it all from single dashboard. Hope that helps for social links.

What do you mean by use google titles ?
I liked the bookmarking feature of the xomba and pleas tell me will there be any negative side of bookmarking every single page I have online.
Also there is another good thing about xomba that the minimum word count for an article is only 150. Is there any special difference in the performance of very long articles as compared to 200, 250 words article at xomba.

I mean keyword research when i said google title- you do keyword research right ? If not i suggest you to start doing keyword research if you want to write outside the medical domain. Xomba wants you to bookmark only the pages where you have written article. Don't bookmark articles which are not yours. Xomba has lot of internal traffic and therefore they reduced the word count limit. Usually google expects good content to have 300 words but xomba's internal traffic makes it possible to have a low amount. So don't worry about it, just bookmark your own pages (of your static or blog site).

I mean keyword research when i said google title- you do keyword research right ? If not i suggest you to start doing keyword research if you want to write outside the medical domain.
Xomba wants you to bookmark only the pages where you have written article. Don't bookmark articles which are not yours.

Xomba has lot of internal traffic and therefore they reduced the word count limit. Usually google expects good content to have 300 words but xomba's internal traffic makes it possible to have a low amount. So don't worry about it, just bookmark your own pages (of your static or blog site).

Please tell me more about keyword research. I am not using it at all. For the time being I do not want to write outside the medical domain but suppose I want to, then what should I write about?