xisto Community
tgp1994

Why Do Some People's Mycents Show Up As A Very Large Negative Number?

This will not occur.If you see a spamming topic, do not reply, just Report the spam and you have no trouble.
If a legitimate topic starts, it's OK. You replay this legitimate topic, it's still OK.
If spamming answers appear in a legitimate topic, only the spamming answers will be deleted, not yours, so you will loose no credits.

Oh, ok.

That makes me feel better :)

Oh, ok.
That makes me feel better :)

Nice thing to hear that the confusion was cleared, just avoid potential spam topics if you are worried about the credit system. I post both on potential spam topics but not often and the post was not long to avoid huge loss.

I post longer contents on valid topics like this one to compensate for the loss.

Is myCENT allowed in negative? today when i browsing this forum i found that many of members of this forum earned myCENT in negative... can i buy hosting in advance??

Hosting is due each month, simply be sure that you have credits enough for your "next due" date.The domain names are due on a yearly basis, and hosting is due on a monthly basis.
MyCents are obtained while posting.
If you post quality posts, you obtain a lot of cents.
However, Xisto is a moderated forum. When a copied or spamming or offending post is removed, the corresponding MyCents are removed from your account. People who fail to negative values have to post again in order to go back to positive values.