xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sonorama

Your Life Ost>>> Yeah The Top 20 of your life

I was wondering what could it be the OST of my whole life (at least at the moment), and here is my list (20 Songs):01 Love will tear us apart - Joy Division02 Just like heaven - The Cure03 Somebody - Depeche Mode04 Carry the zero - Built to Spill05 Trailer Trash - Modest Mouse06 Get me away from here, I'm dying - Belle and Sebastian07 Wish you were here - Pink Floyd08 Someday I will treat you good - Sparklehorse09 Today is the day - Yo la Tengo10 Schizophrenia - Sonic Youth11 Bela Lugosi's Dead - Bauhaus12 The Future - Leonard Cohen13 I don't wanna grow up - Tom Waits14 Fake plastic trees - Radiohead15 Roads - Portishead16 Now it's on - Grandaddy17 Here comes the sun - The Beatles18 Disco 2000 - Pulp19 The Universal - Blur20 Aguas de mar?o - Tom Jobim/Ellis ReginaAnd the list goes and goes...... :)

My 12! 1. Hard to explain - the strokes2. Just like anyone - soul asylum3. Stay - lisa loeb4. Nothing compares 2 u - sinead o'connor5. Hands - jewel6. What's simple is true - jewel7. Slide - goo goo dolls8. King of pain - alanis morrissette9. Ironic - alanis morrissette10. You ought to know - alanis morrissette11. Crazy love - van morrisson12. Since u been gone - kelly clarkson

No offence or any thing but I could only be botherd to do 10.1) Deep Purple - Smoke On The Water2) Rainbow - Tarot Woman3) Rainbow - Stargazer4) Dio - Holy Diver5) Deep Purple - Black Night6) Rainbow - Long Live Rock 'n' Roll7) Elf - Rockin' Chair Rock 'n' Roll Blues8) Cream - Sunshine Of Your Love9) Queen - Killer Queen10) Elf - Do The Same Thingnote: these are very likely to change within about two minutes.

I guess I'll give this a shot...Beach Boys - Wouldn't It Be Nice?Gerry Rafferty - Baker StreetStyx - Come Sail AwayBruce Springsteen - Born to RunNickelback - Leader of MenZZ Top - Sharp-Dressed ManNirvana - Smells Like Teen SpiritPantera - FloodsIncubus - The WarmthKing's X - JuliaEagles - New York MinuteSoundgarden - Black Hole SunJames Taylor - Fire and RainAlice in Chains - NutshellOasis - WonderwallBen Folds Five - BrickPink Floyd - Comfortably NumbColdplay - YellowBoston - Foreplay-Long TimeDream Theater - MisunderstoodLed Zeppelin - Babe I'm Gonna Leave YouU2 - Where the Streets Have No NamePhil Collins - Against All Odds (Take a Look at Me Now)Police - Every Breath You TakeElton John - Funeral for a FriendR.E.M. - Losing My ReligionBilly Joel - AllentownGoo Goo Dolls - Hate This PlaceQueensryche - Eyes of a StrangerMy life in song. You asked for twenty, I gave you an extra nine. Enjoy. Heh heh

mmm... so difficult to choose, random onesSoundgarden - The Day I Tried To LiveBlur - Trimm TrabbNirvana - Rape MeCounting Crows - Round HereSmashing Pumpkins - TodayElvis Costello - What?s So Wrong About Peace, Love & UnderstandingSepultura - RattamahataOasis - Live ForeverRadiohead - IdiotequePixies - Where Is My Mind?Pixies - DebaserSmashing Pumpkins - BodiesPearl Jam - RearviewmirrorThe Beatles - Come TogetherSonic Youth - Skip TracerIncubus - The WamthAlice In Chains - BrotherTemple of the Dog - Hunger StrikeThe Clash - London CallingU2 - Sunday Bloody SundayPavement - Gold Sound 7REM - The One I LoveTool - AenemaModest Mouse - The Ocean Brathes SaltyMudhoney - Who You Drivin? NowRamones - The KKK Took My Baby AwayQueens of the Stone Age - First GivethQueens of the Stone Age - In The FadeDeftones - Change (in the house of flies)Nirvana - Something In The WayBad Religion - 21st Century Digital BoyLagwagon - Making FriendsKyuss - Demon CleanerMassive Attack - Angel