xisto Community
xmod

Xbox 2

I own an XBox 360. I got it a few days ago. It's about the same as the XBox but better. Though XBox Live is a whole lot better. Ya gotta love it since it's so much better with the Market Place and those things.

I own an XBox 360. I got it a few days ago. It's about the same as the XBox but better. Though XBox Live is a whole lot better. Ya gotta love it since it's so much better with the Market Place and those things.

Wow, I'm surprised it took you so long to get one. The Xbox 360 came out in 2005. Doesn't matter, better late than never. Welcome to the Xbox community. I didn't realize how nice Live was until my 360 too. I honestly believe its the best product the 360 has to offer. You've missed quite a few games, but you might be able to catch up. You might be able to get a lot of good deals on older games. I'm playing an oldie but goodie right now. Mass Effect. Its a great game and you might be able to pick up for under $30. Part 2 is coming out soon. Hope you enjoy the box as much as I do. Hit me up on Live if you'd like. I'm RebelXwins.

Wow, I'm surprised it took you so long to get one. The Xbox 360 came out in 2005. Doesn't matter, better late than never.

There are unfortunate souls like me who haven't touched a real "console" till now, so there's no surprise if someone gets a 360 today! :excl: Let's see - I missed PS1,2,Xbox,Cube and everything before that and right now I'm missing the 360 and PS3 and of course, Wii...It's been a tough life without consoles, even though I don't know yet what life is with consoles :( Everytime I see one I wanna buy it but somehow I end up not doing it :angel:

But I do have some basic gk about these consoles and the Live feature really sounds cool and I'm itching to try it out. Oh well, it doesn't hurt to dream...

There are unfortunate souls like me who haven't touched a real "console" till now, so there's no surprise if someone gets a 360 today! :excl: Let's see - I missed PS1,2,Xbox,Cube and everything before that and right now I'm missing the 360 and PS3 and of course, Wii...It's been a tough life without consoles, even though I don't know yet what life is with consoles :( Everytime I see one I wanna buy it but somehow I end up not doing it :angel:

But I do have some basic gk about these consoles and the Live feature really sounds cool and I'm itching to try it out. Oh well, it doesn't hurt to dream...

I hope the reason your holding back isn't because of financial reasons. If you ever do decide to get on, your choices should be between the Xbox 360 and the PS3. If you're not into main stream games and just want to play so decent games with your friends and family, then get the Wii. I think the best deal right now is the Xbox 360, plus they are bringing things out soon that will change the way we all game forever.